Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

buddy-hield-of-the-sacramento-kings-high-fives-deaaron-fox-after-picture-id1183016718

the-shoes-belonging-to-buddy-hield-of-the-sacramento-kings-in-a-game-picture-id1178896838

the-sneakers-worn-by-buddy-hield-of-the-sacramento-kings-against-the-picture-id1179084619

buddy-hield-of-the-sacramento-kings-looks-on-during-a-game-against-picture-id1179874149

:nthat:
Those are obviously OGs he’s busted out from somewhere, but can’t wait for these. And those PoPs ... always regretted not buying them when they were out. If they release those, I’m in immediately. I’m terrified of this protro V release. If they put out the right colorways, I’m in big ****ing trouble:rofl:

I would love to see the unreleased pops. Were so much nicer.
Unreleased? I don't even remember what those looked like.
Either way, yeah, I'm ****ed. Let's see:
At least three pairs of Chaos.
PoPs.
Dark Knights.
That's almost $1K after tax if that's all I end up with. I might have to just force myself to say, you know what, just stick with the Chaos and ignore the rest LOL. That is going to be a TALL order, though.

Last edited:
Please let the V’s have full length zoom or else I’m passing. I’m tryin hoop like it’s 2010 again
I can’t imagine these won’t at least have the same zoom setup as the OGs. Especially after the IV backlash. Plus, the OG IVs didn’t have forefoot zoom, just the lunar foam. Nike probably thought it could justify calling them protros because it traded lunar for phylon that doesn’t bottom out as quick. It’s a crap justification but I can’t see them being so boldly stupid and insulting to the intelligence of the consumers as to actually remove zoom from a shoe that had it and call it a protro.

Dude, props for pulling those. So sick. Cotdamn, can't believe I'm about to be able to reload on these. Honestly I'm more excited for this than I am for the black/red XIs or pretty much anything else. Only thing that would have me feeling as happy at this stage is the OG black/red XI ie done properly.
Kobe V Dark Knight is the top colorway.
Nope, no, nope, not even close. These are the greatest Kobe of all time. Did I say it's not even close? :lol:
Na, man, it's all subjective. But I live for these in sneakerhead context. Holy ****ing **** LOL

List time.... What does everyone consider their top kobe v colorways?
My list:
1. Bruce Lee’s
2-5: Everything else

Back
Top Bottom