Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Screenshot_20200910-121907_Shop.jpg

How the hell did the biohacks got shipped before the kobe pack!!!!!

Switching gears here - has anybody hooped in their V Protros yet? I know some states don’t have courts open, but I’ve been playing with my closed group for the last couple months and intend to wear my EYBL pair when they get here tomorrow.

Switching gears here - has anybody hooped in their V Protros yet? I know some states don’t have courts open, but I’ve been playing with my closed group for the last couple months and intend to wear my EYBL pair when they get here tomorrow.
Hooped in my Chaos’ from release day until shutdown

Can't believe the pair #s..... only 180 pairs in sz 10 for the biggest warehouse is INSANE to me smh.... This is for the "Zebra" cw... I hope this isn't going to be the normal #s going forward...
20200910_172159.jpg

Here we go again... Nike releasing a few thousand pairs of shoes to millions of fans.

I have. It broke in comfortably after a few runs despite not having the OG setup in terms of cushioning.

I was lucky enough to double-up on the Chaos Vs back in January when they had an Ebay coupon so I’ve been mixing it up my Vs along with the Freak 1s

I was in the same boat as most of you, with the Undefeated Pack shipping label printed on 8/29. I just got an updated notification that it shipped. Expected to arrive tomorrow.

Hope you all get the same update.

What If pack finally arrived. Never win raffles or drops on SNKRS so I was really at a loss when I hit on these pairs. Being that the what if pack came out on my birthday and I have 2 daughters, I guess it was meant to be. I don’t really buy a lot of shoes anymore...more mindful with a family and bills to pay. I really do hope that those that really want Kobe’s can get a pair down the line man...it’s only right. I’m going to do these right and hoop in all 3 pairs. Run them into the ground just like Kobe would have wanted.

Attachments

• FC3E8989-9D05-4DB9-AFD7-7BD6279295B0.jpeg
    FC3E8989-9D05-4DB9-AFD7-7BD6279295B0.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 586
Back
Top Bottom