Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Any word on Inlines getting a release?

no release for those, only a couple left.
VI is next and the plan was grinches on Xmas but idk about schedule for nba

my spot getting Bruce lees next saturday or Sunday but not supposed to sell until they get word. I’ll have my pair not long after hopefully.

yellow ones no word from him on white yet

zYFbe56h.png

Fyi

i got lucky when undefeated.com shock dropped the Kobe 1 undefeateds. Took them 2 weeks to ship my pair lol.

That’s cool. I’m a girl dad of 2 too but all I got was these Ls lol. Good for him though.
Whoever wrote that note from Nikebasketball looks like they’re in 2nd grade. That would actually explain some of their business decisions :lol:

For those that are in the know about StockX.
I bought the “Lakers” pair for $357 after shipping and tax, got an email said that it was on its way to stockx for verification.
2 days later I got a shipping confirmation but it was coming from the UK. Does stockx send them shoes back to the seller to be shipped?
just curious.

I believe I’ve heard several people mention that pairs coming from StockX UK were shipped via DHL. You should be good
Thanks man. I don’t like funny business.
Glad to have my Lakers pair even if it means paying crazy prices for then.
Now only if my undefeated pair would get updated tracking I’m butter.

Had an offer of $320 on GOAT for the Big Stages I forgot about that got accepted earlier. Pretty happy with that price.

The difference between 8.5 and 9 is about $25. Wish I could go both sizes like the OG, but size 9 is what I need for the Protro.
Your size 9 offer got accepted then it should fall below $300 soon as the Buy Now prices keep dropping so sellers jump on offers so their profit doesn't dwindle over time. Hopefully quantities aren't getting lower causing prices to jump back up.

The difference between 8.5 and 9 is about $25. Wish I could go both sizes like the OG, but size 9 is what I need for the Protro.
Your size 9 offer got accepted then it should fall below $300 soon as the Buy Now prices keep dropping so sellers jump on offers so their profit doesn't dwindle over time. Hopefully quantities aren't getting lower causing prices to jump back up.
Yeah, seeing the chain effect of prices constantly dipping is pretty funny. I had this offer up since the day after release and forgot about it because I didn't think it'd even get that low, but it was a price I was comfortable paying. Weren't you still looking for a pair? It would be great if they kept dipping.

Just waiting for the pack to get to $800 then I'm good until the Bruce Lees.

They’re not ugly, they’re just boring and plain.

This. They aren’t unpleasant to look at they are just **** in comparison to 90% of og, player protros and the untapped potential this shoe has for good color blocking. Nike is ruining the Kobe line.

Back
Top Bottom