Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah, seeing the chain effect of prices constantly dipping is pretty funny. I had this offer up since the day after release and forgot about it because I didn't think it'd even get that low, but it was a price I was comfortable paying. Weren't you still looking for a pair? It would be great if they kept dipping.

Just waiting for the pack to get to $800 then I'm good until the Bruce Lees.

Yeah I'm monitoring the sales and offers to try to get the lowest possible, maybe $280 then I'm jumping on it. I have overpaid before so gotta be more patient. More releases will definitely make prices drop.

Ill try to cop the Zebras, but if I take a L I aint tripping. Im not paying resell for them and the only pair Im only going to pay resell are the Big Stage/Parades.

no release for those, only a couple left.
VI is next and the plan was grinches on Xmas but idk about schedule for nba

my spot getting Bruce lees next saturday or Sunday but not supposed to sell until they get word. I’ll have my pair not long after hopefully.

yellow ones
So if your spot is getting them next Saturday. When are they dropping? Any idea

$400 for Chaos or should I wait to try and get them for $350?

Really haven’t wanted to pay more than $300 with this madness.

Zebras are a pair I would of loved to buy to hoop in once they were marked down to 50% off or so...
Now the majority of us won’t oven see them at retail.
all so somebody can make $20 profit on StockX smh.

Has anyone seen a size 12 in the eybl available anywhere or know someone looking to sell/trade a pair? I'm on the hunt

1599961693880.jpeg

no release for those, only a couple left.
VI is next and the plan was grinches on Xmas but idk about schedule for nba

my spot getting Bruce lees next saturday or Sunday but not supposed to sell until they get word. I’ll have my pair not long after hopefully.

yellow ones no word from him on white yet
Hmmm so maybe this means BL releasing in October?? Since your spot getting them next week?
1s6suj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom