Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I think PJ tucker might be the worst player to get a sig shoe released :lol: I know he’s the sneaker gawd but it just looks funny seeing “PJ Tucker PE“

What did early access notifcation say? Im afraid I had it but didnt check my phone until now :frown:

****, just opened the feed and I did have it. All sizes gone. **** me.

Last edited:
Got the notification didn’t have my watch on so I didn’t check my phone until it was too late oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️ Waiting on OG colorways anyway

Nike pair came.
8DEF4312-9A39-428F-9C07-CB7F9C868D09.jpeg

Holy crap, prices dropped big time on the pack. Might need to pull the trigger on another pair. My other friend got one coming in and said he'd do sx payout for me. That might be what, a 50 dollar profit for him or so? That's insane considering it's 390 retail not including shipping. I would def double up for 450

Edit: NVM must've been seeing the wrong prices or something. Still after sx fees, not including today, might be looking at 500 for another pair of the pack. I def gotta be in at that price

Last edited:
Got my “shipment confirmation” email last night so we will see how long it takes to get to me now lol

And I did bite the bullet on the big stages for $403 shipped off StockX

Besides the PJ’s, the only other V’s coming out are the Bruce Lee’s, white BL’s and Hall of Fames, right?

It's not just the fees, it's also the colorways. If that was a gr that would have sat.
The undefeated pack would've sat? Undefeated 4's definitely didn't sit before, but resell wasn't exactly great before Kobe passing. I don't think the pack would've sat anywhere and numbers seem to indicate that they made a decent amount of em. Lots of w's here, twitter, and reddit. You might be hating on the colors used for the pack, but I think they did a good job telling the story of why they went with those colors for the "what if" pack. I would rather have the what if multi cw than the pj cw for sure.

Back
Top Bottom