Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Dang Nike rushing all releases now lol.
Can be a win-win

Could cause the other ones to get sold for quick flips and prices drop
and not everyone can afford the union stuff and the Kobes on the same day

Nike moved the 4's:nerd:

Clearly replicas. So far 100% of the replica's have the OG Kobe 5 traction pattern. The protro pairs are more tight. Also if they gave a good heel shot that would be a clear show of replica's, they always are fat and not tall like the authentics.

Yeah its crazy, so many replicas out there. Nike held off selling them for so long, the factories produced so many reps in the meantime.
Also noticed the cut out around the carbon fiber is thinner than the real joints

The undefeated pack would've sat? Undefeated 4's definitely didn't sit before, but resell wasn't exactly great before Kobe passing. I don't think the pack would've sat anywhere and numbers seem to indicate that they made a decent amount of em. Lots of w's here, twitter, and reddit. You might be hating on the colors used for the pack, but I think they did a good job telling the story of why they went with those colors for the "what if" pack. I would rather have the what if multi cw than the pj cw for sure.

Undefeated pairs don’t sit because of the hype. They have made some really nice collabs obviously like the I’s and IV’s but if that pack released back in the day when the Kobe V’s released in those colors not related to Undefeated , yes I think it would have sat. Obviously anything Undefeated sells that is Kobe related will sell out and have value. But the multi color pair especially looks like a mess imo.

Last edited:
Undefeated pairs don’t sit because of the hype. They have made some really nice collabs obviously like the I’s and IV’s but if that pack released back in the day when the Kobe V’s released in those colors not related to Undefeated , yes I think it would have sat. Obviously anything Undefeated sells that is Kobe related will sell out and have value. But the multi color pair especially looks like a mess imo.

Doesn’t matter...undefeateds didn’t sit and many fans didn’t get them. Undefeated trash for that botted raffle.

Sold the unlucky 13 from the pack for $300 and keeping the dirty dozen for personal

StockX? Did you have to send the whole box in for the pair you sold? I was thinking about doing something similar, but wasn't sure what was OK

45A46EFC-2F8E-4455-81BE-FDDB3883E655.jpeg

👀

StockX? Did you have to send the whole box in for the pair you sold? I was thinking about doing something similar, but wasn't sure what was OK
Shoes, original wrapping paper and replacement box (preferably a Nike box)

if only yours was an 8.5 instead of an 8, I would've taken the unlucky off you lol.

Also, I previously asked StockX how to go about selling something from a pack but only 1 shoe (Atmos Jordan 3/AM1 pack) and they said I have to ship it in the original box or it'll get rejected at authentication.

On goat, you can list things with a replacement box but on StockX you can't.

if only yours was an 8.5 instead of an 8, I would've taken the unlucky off you lol.

Also, I previously asked StockX how to go about selling something from a pack but only 1 shoe (Atmos Jordan 3/AM1 pack) and they said I have to ship it in the original box or it'll get rejected at authentication.

On goat, you can list things with a replacement box but on StockX you can't.
I chat with two live agents before selling the shoes and both said replacement box is fine. One of the agents confirmed with the QA team. If stockx tries to pull a quick one on me ill tell them to pull up the chat logs. And if they try to play dumb ill send in the screenshots I took lol.

why won't you let us know which store you're getting yours from? :lol:
you said your boy letting you cop early, idk which stores even have em here
He only comes thru these threads to show off, he def ain’t throwing anybody an alley oop on the Vs.

**** I would drive to MI from PA where I’m at now to cop the Bruce Lee’s at retail

He only comes thru these threads to show off, he def ain’t throwing anybody an alley oop on the Vs.

**** I would drive to MI from PA where I’m at now to cop the Bruce Lee’s at retail
I mean he probably can’t throw anyone the oop. When you’re the one receiving the hookup you usually not the one giving hookups. He’s the Shawn Kemp in this situation lol. Not the T Mac off the backboard to himself oop

Back
Top Bottom