Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Is it just me or the hype was much more for 5x & BS which cause resell prices to be insane for several weeks even after release. These prices for both BL’s are much lower than expected at the moment which leads me to believe that they will continue to drop a little more after the 24th.

I need to find my Bruce Lee funkos 🙃🐍💛 (SNKRS EA pair - homie ooped his EA to me)
8ADE6201-D5DE-4F37-8A4B-7DA4AE6CC956.jpeg
5ECCC019-A12D-406B-9F03-63A222F56CF4.jpeg

retail or bust

plan on copping for indoor gym hoops, but 24 hour fitness has not allowed basketball court use since March, can’t even shoot around

Is it just me or the hype was much more for 5x & BS which cause resell prices to be insane for several weeks even after release. These prices for both BL’s are much lower than expected at the moment which leads me to believe that they will continue to drop a little more after the 24th.
And that’s my dilemma. 2x over retail is my limit. Right now it’s getting there. I wanna pull the trigger now. But I ain’t jumping the gun smh

And that’s my dilemma. 2x over retail is my limit. Right now it’s getting there. I wanna pull the trigger now. But I ain’t jumping the gun smh
Seriously! I made the mistake of jumping the on the 2 pairs I mentioned and they are way below than what I payed for them. Then again that’s the gamble we take, we aren’t certain where prices will be before and then after releases and down the line.

BS are $20 less from when I bought them on Goat. This is like the stock market lol.
There seems to be a lot of pairs just not going to us.

Seriously! I made the mistake of jumping the on the 2 pairs I mentioned and they are way below than what I payed for them. Then again that’s the gamble we take, we aren’t certain where prices will be before and then after releases and down the line.

i ain’t taking any chances on BLs. These are grail status to me. If I score at retail on release day then great, but I actually just went ahead got my BLs on stockX.

Lol I put a 330 bid in for giggles. Less than two hours ago. These mofos accepted it lol

size 12 btw
Yea I put my bid in for $280 sz 10. I got accepted and was kinda shocked actually. Im starting to think these may not be that rough in the after market. These maybe way more produced then usual. Let’s hope everyone win Tuesday. Alts if not prepare for the grinches

Lol I put a 330 bid in for giggles. Less than two hours ago. These mofos accepted it lol

size 12 btw
Yea I put my bid in for $280 sz 10. I got accepted and was kinda shocked actually. Im starting to think these may not be that rough in the after market. These maybe way more produced then usual. Let’s hope everyone win Tuesday. Alts if not prepare for the grinches
I've started to notice the Kobe market is a bit strange and, I'm starting to think, overhyped during each drop in terms of how big the demand really is for most of them.

There's obviously a big demand for getting these Protros at retail (but we have no idea how many Nike is actually making, and pretty much everything interesting sells out quickly lately, too), but once all the pairs are snapped up and a few weeks or months pass, the interest seems to wane somewhat. Mediocre Jordan IV retros that were clearly made in vastly larger quantities still go for more than most Kobes on resale. For all of the temporary madness in here during the Undefeated pack drop, look at prices now. It's like barely anyone even wants that pack.

Patients is a virtue.... I just waited and waited and the price on StockX eventually went down on the 5 rings to a price I was comfortable paying. Fyi same price as a pair of foams

My local store is having a raffle for "5 rings" colorway, anyone have experienced how that translucent rubber on outsole is gonna perform on court? Have some bad experiences from that on KD12s, so gotta make sure if I even wanna participate in the raffle :D

Anyone, please? :D

Why couldn’t these 2 be spaced out on release lol, if I have to the resell route I’m really gonna have to get rid of some other pairs to get these.

Back
Top Bottom