Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Similar to what アキラ said, the Protro V fits small/snug so I would definitely go with a 1/2 size up.

I finally got to try on my BS/Parade's today and they are very snug with my true size. Might need to size swap eventually |l

However, the VI (OG) fits perfect TTS.
Would y’all say it’s ok to go up a full size? I’m still considering paying resale and I struck out on every V. I’m a 13 so there’s no 13.5, I think 14 usually is less. They’d be for casual, not hoopin.

Would y’all say it’s ok to go up a full size? I’m still considering paying resale and I struck out on every V. I’m a 13 so there’s no 13.5, I think 14 usually is less. They’d be for casual, not hoopin.

Easier to account for more room than less room. Unless you have a legit narrow foot TTS is super snug. You could probably play through it cause you may break it in some but casually no.

Same boat. I usually have some toe room in 13 but yeah. Super snug. Suffocated my feet. Feel like full size to 14 would be too much and look huge..

Same boat. I usually have some toe room in 13 but yeah. Super snug. Suffocated my feet. Feel like full size to 14 would be too much and look huge..
Damn bro that sucks, the 13 is too snug but u don’t think a 14 would work?

Damn I’m a 13 too. Struck out on every release too. Don’t know if I should get a 14 now.

Last edited:
9F26ABE4-EE72-4936-9366-22C0F17A3DEC.jpeg

I would say you could probably get away with a sz. 14 (if 13.5 isn't available) with a little room if you don't mind it. However, you can always tie the laces tighter for a tighter fit if too big.

Back
Top Bottom