Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

See an ebay seller with 5 screen shots of separate order confirmation from Shoe Palace :smh: totally not a bot user :stoneface:

There are few sizes from an ebay seller in Korea that has them for (lowest) $340 shipped (add tax) that hasn't sold yet. Other listings should go down little bit after people get them in hand and the desperate ones that need the money will lower their prices.

took The Ls like everyone else and just paid resell for the og. Does anyone remember if it was this hard to get these back in the day in 2010?

They weren’t easy to get but its not even comparable how bad it is now. There was a line at HOH harlem before opening but some might have been there for another release. I went to a shop a few blocks down that someone mentioned in the original thread saying they sold them a pair a week early but they only had 1 in each sz when I went.

I want em but I’m not paying 400. I’ll see where they end up the 1st couple weeks in January when everyone has either moved on or blown all their Xmas cash

had to pay resell for my 5 rings and it looks like I'll be doing it again for the BL smfh..

gonna keep an eye on 9.5 prices after these resell kids get their pairs in

Everyone going tts on these or up .5 size? Heard protros pinch the top of ur foot compared to the ogs

I just seen my bid on SX for big stage parades was accepted $296 to my door... I went up a full size to 14, hope they fit right
Just my 2 cents, but you should be good. I went up from a sz 15 to a sz 16 in the Chaos. Fit is still snug, and feels like a sz 15 in length/width. Wore them for a week at WDW with no issues.

OG’s shipped from SNKRS, arriving on Friday

Used to do some work for the swoosh I can say pains me to see the people that actually care and have emotional ties to the man and his shoes never actually get them. Was really hoping they actually increased the production quantity to see more people here eat. they went qs numbers which were prob set prior to his passing. Just creates a very unfair/negative precedent to veteran Kobe/Nike fans

Last edited:
Chances are low, but if anyone wants to trade their Bruce Lee’s or alternative Bruce Lee’s for a 5 rings in 11.5 let me know. I prefer the BL/Alts compared to my 5 rings.

Chances are low but worth a shot. Also would prefer doing this with a person planning on wearing the shoes.
Damn I thought you were offering BLs for 5 Rings and I was like let's make a deal!

Know this is more of a Kobe 6 thought and for that thread, but I hope/anticipate the quantity numbers will be higher to stop some of this madness. But the Kobe brand at Nike is unfortunately low tier right now and doesn’t get the priority or numbers that the tier 1 athletes receive. Ie bron, pg, Kyrie, kd.

Know this is more of a Kobe 6 thought and for that thread, but I hope/anticipate the quantity numbers will be higher to stop some of this madness. But the Kobe brand at Nike is unfortunately low tier right now and doesn’t get the priority or numbers that the tier 1 athletes receive. Ie bron, pg, Kyrie, kd.

Yea and all those players sigs are rotting on shelves even at discount. Nike is full of *******s.

For them, there is no risk in making Kobe associated releases in limited numbers. They know the stock will fly, and they don’t care if it’s a majority of people that will try to turn a profit. The fact is, Nike is making their money. When they add the risk of over production resulting in clearance, factory stores, etc. that hurts their bottom line. It’s sad, but true.

Damn I thought you were offering BLs for 5 Rings and I was like let's make a deal!

Yea my bad for not being clear. I didn't know resale was so much different for the two models. I don't keep up with the resale market (always retail gang lol).

Back
Top Bottom