Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

what's "worrying" is that there are raffles for the BL, but none for the alternates... do they have a different release date or they were very limited? Just saw them on SNKRS

My boy that was helping me struck out but went back in to try another size and got a 15 lol

I'ma probably just sell those and bite the bullet with the extra cash for my size

Guess I took the L on undefeated too. About to switch over to AF1’s, Cortez, and Clarks. I’m off the hype train. This is ridiculous.

I hear you for casual wear. Can’t play ball in AF1s, Cortez, etc, so it’s harder to move for those of us that want Kobe Vs for hooping...

I hear you for casual wear. Can’t play ball in AF1s, Cortez, etc, so it’s harder to move for those of us that want Kobe Vs for hooping...

I buy Kobes because I’m a diehard fan. Got 6’s and 8’s for that. I prefer Lebrons though.

Are the BLs the last 5s to retro and are the undefeated HOF pair still scheduled to release?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Undefeated was mad slow with their pack confirmation emails right? I didn't win those but remember being in the thread when people started getting notifications.

Undefeated was mad slow with their pack confirmation emails right? I didn't win those but remember being in the thread when people started getting notifications.
They were sending out confirmation emails late in the afternoon for the pack. Seemed like they were going in order by size, from small to large. But I don't think it was the same with the single pair releases.

Last edited:
Been enjoying watching the value tank and it hasn't even it China yet. Hoping for the same pricing as the 5 Rings at $317 CAD.

I see prices on the yellow BL dipping down just a little, we’ll see in a few weeks once everyone gets their pairs, might go down some more>D

Anyone peep ja morant in the big stage away with the new grizzlies uniforms? Those are definitely protro’d. Tongue gloss and iced translucent bottoms....man those are heat

Back
Top Bottom