Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

WOW. What a morning. I get a text from a friend who’s a manager at HOH. All the reserve pairs that weren’t picked up and then supposed to go to online orders just hit the sales floor.
I wanted the yellow pair 100% and maybe the whites. Only had my size in the yellow x2 so I said what the hell. I’ll catch the white pair down the line.

The yellow pair is my favourite Kobe ever. Missed em in 2009/2010. I was pretty pissed at how these Kobe releases have turned out but man oh man. Things worked out in the end.

CC492C0B-2181-49F3-9CCA-CEAF7C9BA6D1.jpeg

BB3BE43E-5BCA-48CF-B900-5CC9FE1D2CC9.jpeg
Nothing sketchy here 😂 congrats man

WOW. What a morning. I get a text from a friend who’s a manager at HOH. All the reserve pairs that weren’t picked up and then supposed to go to online orders just hit the sales floor.
I wanted the yellow pair 100% and maybe the whites. Only had my size in the yellow x2 so I said what the hell. I’ll catch the white pair down the line.

The yellow pair is my favourite Kobe ever. Missed em in 2009/2010. I was pretty pissed at how these Kobe releases have turned out but man oh man. Things worked out in the end.

CC492C0B-2181-49F3-9CCA-CEAF7C9BA6D1.jpeg

BB3BE43E-5BCA-48CF-B900-5CC9FE1D2CC9.jpeg
Reserve pairs? Like the app raffle reserve pick up pairs? Pretty sure they didn't put them up on the app for reserve. Guess we know where they went...

Reserve pairs? Like the app raffle reserve pick up pairs? Pretty sure they didn't put them up on the app for reserve. Guess we know where they went...
In Canada they were on the app. I signed up and obviously didn’t win. About 8 pairs that didn’t get picked up made it to the floor a couple days later.

In Canada they were on the app. I signed up and obviously didn’t win. About 8 pairs that didn’t get picked up made it to the floor a couple days later.
Oh, okay! That's awesome then, congrats! My apologies, still pretty salty about not hitting :lol:

Bruce Lee's shipped from Nike.

Can't count your chickens with them, since I just had anthracites cancelled for them to do a restock a week later.

Prices of smaller sizes are dropping fast. If you're 9 and below I suggest you wait next week or before Christmas week.

Back
Top Bottom