Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Which pants should I buy to match the yellow?
1606593276631.png

1606593221566.png

How about you just wear black and don't try to be matchy matchy 🤷‍♂️

besides both of those look off

Sad thing is...290 on SX isn’t the final price. You have to pay those damn fees which is another 25% of the 290. Okay maybe 25% is a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. F** SX lol

keep staying patient boys!

Found a local seller who’s asking $300… still pricy but I’d have to wait until prices dropped to around $250-260 on StockX/Goat for it to equal that. The way I feel right now I might just do it and call it a wrap with the 5’s.

grittyman grittyman I would offer $275 and see if they bite!

I had a seller originally tell me $330 and went down to $290 a week later but I am still waiting until it goes down more.. hard to find a local pair to avoid fees if bought online though

seeing the price sdrop, i went on offer up and saw someone have the 5 rings for 220. i might try to get him to agree to 200 even lol

Not being sarcastic : Now...could it be ....I know this might sound crazy.....but could it be that nike actually produced enough of these to go around where everybody's happy and resellers are sitting on these....therefore the price drops?! I mean looking @ 5 rings and these compared to chaos .... something tells me Nike smartened up a bit and said let's get the people what they want and mass produce these....nothing like holiday 11 #'s ...but somewhat actually attainable if you put in the footwork/online work

Not being sarcastic : Now...could it be ....I know this might sound crazy.....but could it be that nike actually produced enough of these to go around where everybody's happy and resellers are sitting on these....therefore the price drops?! I mean looking @ 5 rings and these compared to chaos .... something tells me Nike smartened up a bit and said let's get the people what they want and mass produce these....nothing like holiday 11 #'s ...but somewhat actually attainable if you put in the footwork/online work

“but somewhat actually attainable if you put in the footwork/online work?”

I have put in the work and nothing but Ls and that’s most of my friends too!
Definitely didn’t make Jordan 11 numbers lol but Nike Will definitely try and meet demand eventually bc no hype is needed in the Kobe line...
everybody wants a piece of his legacy so will still be hard to cop regardless

So I searched up on Google Goat and Canadian duty fees and I hope I don't have to pay more than $400 for these. :emoji_dizzy_face:

I should have waited to order from StockX....

Buying a pair now for $290 to guarantee it and doubling up if they hit 5 rings price......too sentimental of a sneaker for me to worry too much about 50 dollars or so.....ill skip a few delivered meals etc to make up the difference
Same. I've spent money stupidly on plenty of things so a pair of shoes that actually hold some sentimental value was worth it. I ended caving in and bought a pair for $305 on StockX. I should of waited for it to drop but the difference wasn't going to change the fact that I had to buy it. Probably will be the same case for the Grinchs :smh:

Scored a pair of Alts for under $300, I'm okay with that. Looking for a BL pair for around the same price. Let's see what happens this week when more pairs are in hand. I've seen too many listings (and pair sold) from people w/ confirmed purchased but no shoes so I don't know just how much these are going to drop in price. I'd say if and when you have a chance to buy at a price you're comfortable with, go ahead and pull the trigger.

Man I’m close under 300 on goat in my size. I kept saying 250 but idk how far theyll go under 300

Back
Top Bottom