Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Screenshot_20201130-074238_StockX.jpg

The free shipping clutch. Not too bad.

I just paid 312 shipped for the OG Bruce Lee's on StockX. **** it, had to get these. I don't plan on buying no shoes for a minute anyway.

I coulda had the draft day 4's for retail. My size was sitting on snrks for a minute, soon as I decided to get 'em they was gone. Now seeing prices at 420+. Still sting. :smh:

I'm assuming he bought shoes during the black friday promo and received free shipping on his next purchase as one of his black friday scratch off prizes.

Man, debating if I want the whites to add to the collection or just double up on yellows. 280 for local sale on the whites doesn't seem like that good of a deal now. Maybe I can try haggle down to 250 instead with the way these are trending

Was “negotiating” with a local seller on 5 rings. Call me crazy - they’re nice but I never loved that CW. Having struck out on every V, I’d still like the 5 rings at the right price. I told him my top price is 210 cash. He wasn’t budging off 225. Then he said we can meet up and flip a coin, if I win it’s 210, if he wins it’s 225.

Bruh smfh :smh:

I pulled the trigger on SX today. $300 for a 10.5 after all fees and everything. More than I wanted to pay, but this puts the V in the rearview for me, and had to have them as the V was my favorite bball shoe of all time.

I think people should be getting there pairs, I placed orders on black friday and they're being delivered today. The BLs were released 2 days earlier. It's likely a perfect SX storm with pairs showing up and the reduced seller fees. Not risking it jumping back up to save me $20-30

Was “negotiating” with a local seller on 5 rings. Call me crazy - they’re nice but I never loved that CW. Having struck out on every V, I’d still like the 5 rings at the right price. I told him my top price is 210 cash. He wasn’t budging off 225. Then he said we can meet up and flip a coin, if I win it’s 210, if he wins it’s 225.

Bruh smfh :smh:

I'd give him the $225, on the condition that I pay an extra $20 to kick him square in the nuts.

People have been selling these once they got confirmation lol...had a couple of sellers who were taking money but saying that they wouldn't have em in hand until Monday or Tuesday. Told those guys I'd holla at them then but some of those same listings were marked as sold this weekend.

Crazy

The silver outline on the swoosh is a really nice subtle touch that makes those pop.

seeing my size in the 260.00-270.00 range. 250.00 and I’m going in.

Back
Top Bottom