Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

On NDC....

F2398ACD-E7D7-49A6-B488-263F1DB62CED.png

salty...

JS”

wow, check the regular Nike site kept trying to add to cart and it said out of stock but it eventually went through! And got some cash back as well

Got one pair via SNKRS confirmed. But this a ****ing joke. Most sizes now showing on NDC? Except not my sz 11 LOL. I'm not yet entirely buying that these are really sold out. Oh well, one down, two to go at the mall. Screwed out of using my other $200 in Nike gift cards, though.

I was able to get through with a size 9.5 on SNKRS right now then Wells Fargo hit it with the fraud alert and it sold out

This was a weird release on snkrs. I got straight sold out tab at 7. Had to get them on iPad mind you 2 minutes or so had passed and I still got them. Sold out but pops back up on nike+/desktop. They're trying to fool the bots or something?

These were super limited in Canada it looks like. Anyone know where these drop beside footlocker?

VIP allowed in these?

might head to A mall listed in the launch locator since none my others have em

might have to grab for $160 :lol: :smh:

Guess I’m out of luck, out of my size on SNKRS & can’t get my size on footlocker, so much for my bowling shoe idea unless I get lucky tomorrow morning & find a store with some left

Was trying to snag sz 12 n 11.5 to see what fit better but as usual SNKRS was being dumb. I was able to get sz 11.5 on FTL... hope they fit me well

Last edited:
Caught a W on SNKRS. I'll admit, I'm surprise these sold out as fast as they did. I tried on FTL site while waiting on SNKRS and it went straight to "product size out of stock" off the bat. Had me nervous lol.....didn't even get the GOT EM screen. My CC notification popped up I got charged and got the Nike conf email though. Now my only concern now is the sizing, I went TTS and I'm hearing these run small....

Back
Top Bottom