Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

138F8EB2-671E-4828-B2A9-6350E7236A7C.png

SX over here tripping 🤣🤣🤣

Popped into HOH to try on after getting my usual 9.5 on SNKRS. Went with 10 in store, so that 9.5 will get to someone on here. Toe box felt a bit too cramped in 9.5 for my liking. Feel great after quick try on and the heel foam is quite spongy to the touch. Won’t get to play in them til next week unfortunately...

09A23B08-1771-44CA-8721-330BE1DF8A0A.jpeg

I wanted to keep em but ima have to flip my 2k’s to get these, it’s crazy how that release was so much easier for me

It's probably because ppl didn't have to buy a $60 video game and grind away half their life to buy a pair. All we had to do was open an app and click a button a few times. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: LoX
Scooped the only 11.5 at my local HOH (MOA). These fit TTS length wise but the toe box is kinda cramped. Half size up still feels good but I hate dead space in my shoes so I went TTS.

The heel feels very responsive. I haven't worn Nike basketball shoes in over 4 years so I can't tell you if there's heel zoom or not. It certainly feels like there is heel zoom in there to me but I've been wearing boost almost exclusively for the last 4 years.

Regardless, just happy I got these for retail. Now on the search for a second pair for close to retail.

Any chance the brick and mortar Nikes have these? Chat wasn’t sure and wanna know if it’s worth walking to Georgetown.

Probably why AD switched out of his Kobe V's at half time a few weeks back. I'm sure they sent him his TTS and being that they were not broken in, probably felt too cramped for him.

It's probably because ppl didn't have to buy a $60 video game and grind away half their life to buy a pair. All we had to do was open an app and click a button a few times. LOL

game been out though since Sept 6th my guy

anyone that plays mycareer or a fan of 2k in general would have already had a 90+ ovr as its VERY easy to grind up this year..

Popped into HOH to try on after getting my usual 9.5 on SNKRS. Went with 10 in store, so that 9.5 will get to someone on here. Toe box felt a bit too cramped in 9.5 for my liking. Feel great after quick try on and the heel foam is quite spongy to the touch. Won’t get to play in them til next week unfortunately...

09A23B08-1771-44CA-8721-330BE1DF8A0A.jpeg

Were the 9.5s fine if you were gonna wear them casually? All my Kobe's are 9.5 except for some of the 7s because those were hell on feet.

Again tho, my point is still relevant. It was easier for some to cop those because only a select few could purchase. You still have to put in man hours either way, so there is money and time invested no matter how you slice it.

Scooped the only 11.5 at my local HOH (MOA). These fit TTS length wise but the toe box is kinda cramped. Half size up still feels good but I hate dead space in my shoes so I went TTS.

The heel feels very responsive. I haven't worn Nike basketball shoes in over 4 years so I can't tell you if there's heel zoom or not. It certainly feels like there is heel zoom in there to me but I've been wearing boost almost exclusively for the last 4 years.

Regardless, just happy I got these for retail. Now on the search for a second pair for close to retail.

thanks for the review. you gave me some reassurance. I copped mine TTS, glad to hear the length isn't short (my main concern).

Has anyone copped these in Canada?

Got thru on footlocker.ca right at 10am and everything was smooth for the most part (even got the order confirmation email), saw all sizes gone a few short minutes later tho

Wait I’m confused...didn’t the OG have heel and forefoot zoom?

Back
Top Bottom