Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I'm jealous if you guys got indoor gyms to play at. I've been playing outdoors for quite some time now and my traction always goes so fast. Thankfully still can move about a bit being 32.
I’m 32 too and I haven’t touched a basketball since February. Luckily my brother got me an outdoor ball for Xmas lol. Looking back majority of us probably started hooping outside

I'm jealous if you guys got indoor gyms to play at. I've been playing outdoors for quite some time now and my traction always goes so fast. Thankfully still can move about a bit being 32.
There's a few good private gyms out here but they cost $$$ for a membership.. Indoor gyms like 24hrs or LA fitness is still a nice alternative but often times you have to wait like 2 hours to play a game..

I still play outdoor hoops sometimes but my body takes a whole month to recover after just playing 1 or 2 games :lol:

luckily we found a private gym to hoop at around my way. The 24 hour fitnesses and LA fitnesses are all shut down.

Are your indoor gyms closed?
They moved some of the workout machines to the court in 24 hour fitness. All the gyms I normally go to with indoor courts are closed so I’ve just been shooting around on outdoor courts. This past weekend was the first time I actually ran 3’s and 5’s on outdoor courts. Felt good but I’m always worried about catching something so I think I’ll just go back to either shooting around by myself or only playing with a small group of friends.

48130607-06FE-4803-81BA-9D42E645470B.jpeg

Quick update on the deal i'm working on for the 5 rings pair. I sent out a message to the seller (offerup) asking about if the price is OBO. He then replied 2 days later and also updated his price higher :smh:

Quick update on the deal i'm working on for the 5 rings pair. I sent out a message to the seller (offerup) asking about if the price is OBO. He then replied 2 days later and also updated his price higher :smh:
lol. Yea I caved and bought my second pair on monday for 210 locally

mine was opposite

Messaged him asking for more pics. he said ok.

never messaged me back until a week later and then got mad at me because i said i had already moved on

mine was opposite

Messaged him asking for more pics. he said ok.

never messaged me back until a week later and then got mad at me because i said i had already moved on
i swear man.. some of these sellers need to be better on communicating or maybe they flat out don't care.. |l

Last edited:
i swear man.. some of these sellers need to be better on communicating or maybe they flat out don't care.. |l
Essentially they dont know how to conduct business. It starts with them even listing an item.... and dont even specify the sz. I get it... asking if an item is still available... as that's what's FB marketplace default question is.... but reaching out to ask the damn sz... like you wont be bothered by someone that doesnt wear that sz if you list it

Essentially they dont know how to conduct business. It starts with them even listing an item.... and dont even specify the sz. I get it... asking if an item is still available... as that's what's FB marketplace default question is.... but reaching out to ask the damn sz... like you wont be bothered by someone that doesnt wear that sz if you list it
lol i know exactly what you mean... It's really funny how i go thru so much "investigating" when a seller don't have the size in their listing.. I still spend time reviewing the pictures like an idiot :lol:

It looks like i'm pretty much done with the Vs.. very small line-up - the chaos and a double pair of BLs |l

lol i know exactly what you mean... It's really funny how i go thru so much "investigating" when a seller don't have the size in their listing.. I still spend time reviewing the pictures like an idiot :lol:

It looks like i'm pretty much done with the Vs.. very small line-up - the chaos and a double pair of BLs |l
Bruh.... due diligence is an understatement

Back
Top Bottom