Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

i swear man.. some of these sellers need to be better on communicating or maybe they flat out don't care.. |l
They are looking for the “quick” flip to make the most money. Damn shame too because i was gonna give him more than what he asked for when he messaged me back

he had listed at 365 and when he hit me back he wanted 280..

48130607-06FE-4803-81BA-9D42E645470B.jpeg
These should have released instead of the bland Derozans. What is the story behind these, were they supposed to be released as PJ Tucker PEs? I remember he posted IG story saying they would release but never did.

I love blue kobes in general and these remind me a lot of the blue glow 8s.

Yea that's a steal. Did you ask why they were letting it go. And where are you based?
No I didn’t. I had to make moves quick! It was a female and she might not know much about them. Had them listed for $250 but not with the correct description. She didn’t reply for the longest time and I kept bugging the heck out of her and she finally replied.
Size 8
I am in the so cal area.
A90E69D2-B17E-4506-B80E-EC8031954116.png

I’m always suspicious of people selling shoes without the box. :lol:
I’m with you! I am always suspicious of buying shoes with the og box as there are plenty of fakes.
I made sure that it was legit before getting them. I do have a pair already so it was easy for me to spot if it was fake or not.

On another note, I almost fell for these fake for $250

these looks so real until you look more closely at it.
E8926523-B3F8-4FC9-96B1-CF300AB6FBA7.png

No I didn’t. I had to make moves quick! It was a female and she might not know much about them. Had them listed for $250 but not with the correct description. She didn’t reply for the longest time and I kept bugging the heck out of her and she finally replied.
Size 8
I am in the so cal area.
A90E69D2-B17E-4506-B80E-EC8031954116.png
Ohhhhh sz 8 makes sense. Yea it's a steal.... but if it was my sz 11.5.... mega steal!

I’m with you! I am always suspicious of buying shoes with the og box as there are plenty of fakes.
I made sure that it was legit before getting them. I do have a pair already so it was easy for me to spot if it was fake or not.

On another note, I almost fell for these fake for $250

these looks so real until you look more closely at it.
E8926523-B3F8-4FC9-96B1-CF300AB6FBA7.png
Terrible fakes imo. Doesnt have the scales near the laces, color is way off

Actually my bad.... I didnt see the bogus 2k versions.... yea you can immediately tell by the check color
Yup, was referring to the 2k version. Everything off about em. Hopefully reps still look bad since I'm always looking to add that pair for a fair price. I'd be hesitant if the fakes were super 1:1

Got the EYBL in

they ain’t that nice in person but I’ll beat em on the court if we ever play

Back
Top Bottom