Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

H
I want those Mitchell and Ness ones, but they're so pricey. I managed the purple 8 authentic from Nike. Also some black mamba jerseys, but unfortunately didn't read that they were kids sizes lmao
hibbet sports still has a sale on some kobe jerseys

Wore these today.
FC7B0A35-C99E-4A74-BCFA-87A9E5C611F3.jpeg

I usually dont tie my laces cuz I'm good on the comfort of just putting on and taking off without that hassle but might start doing so.... I like the look

Let's just come to a consensus. Hes wearing reps. It was posted in the VIs chat of some grinches reps and they have better tech than the actually pair so maybe that's why hes leaning towards them 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah I don’t see Nike making a protro of an OG without making it available for retail. Protro 5s being worn in the league are either PEs or colorways we’ve seen at retail. Ja’s wearing fakes.

Damn I remember my mom bought me those back in high school. She got it at the Nike store in Vegas on a trip, but when I tried it on, one side was a size 9 and the other was a 9.5. Ended up having to return it at the local Nike store and got the all black ones instead.

Back
Top Bottom