Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

OGs
34A199C5-1DE8-4132-B37A-B10A166B5B84.jpeg

Welp, looks like I missed the train on the Bruce Lee 5s and 5Rings. Was counting on it dropping even lower since the trend was going that direction, then news of the contract ending came out. Yikes.

It's really disgusting and Nike should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.

StockX can easily prevent the resale of Kobes by setting a restriction to the Asking prices. They halted sales for a few days after his death, then it was back to normal. Why halt the sales if you're gonna just gonna continue with the same practice shortly after? It shows they honestly couldn't care less, and did it just as a PR stunt.

StockX can easily prevent the resale of Kobes by setting a restriction to the Asking prices. They halted sales for a few days after his death, then it was back to normal. Why halt the sales if you're gonna just gonna continue with the same practice shortly after? It shows they honestly couldn't care less, and did it just as a PR stunt.

At the end of the day I put nothing past Stockx. They'd let you sell your mother up there if there was a way to verify she was DS with all OG packaging and accessories. Nike needs to stop acting like they care about Kobe's legacy because if they did they would've granted the family a lifetime deal and upped the production numbers of his shoes 4-5x and or made every Kobe release post his death a preorder.

At the end of the day I put nothing past Stockx. They'd let you sell your mother up there if there was a way to verify she was DS with all OG packaging and accessories. Nike needs to stop acting like they care about Kobe's legacy because if they did they would've granted the family a lifetime deal and upped the production numbers of his shoes 4-5x and or made every Kobe release post his death a preorder.

Pre-order would've definitely been the move. But that would be the first time they've ever released a sneakers like that, right?
Or maybe a NikeID. Nike ID would've been a perfect way to show they cared.
From a business standpoint, I can understand why they wouldn't do something like that though. No established business like Nike is going to alter its business model to accommodate one person - the only person I can see them doing that for is Michael Jordan, and even that might be a stretch.

Welp, looks like I missed the train on the Bruce Lee 5s and 5Rings. Was counting on it dropping even lower since the trend was going that direction, then news of the contract ending came out. Yikes.
Yea and I'm tryna find a pair of the Eybls

067D3096-77DD-4C88-8477-B404D1E9A867.jpeg

Have since added: All Star 6 and Undefeated Fir
Doubled up on Undefeated Black Mamba and Undefeated Hyper Jade.

Honestly, I didn't even know it, but I ordered my 3 undefeated pairs last week and sellers had all shipped on Saturday before the news of the Nike contract ending. Good thing since I doubt they would've shipped on Monday after the news broke. My 5 rings are almost out of grip since I play maybe 2-3 times a week in em on outdoor courts. Always wanted to complete the Kobe 5 Protro set, but I doubt I'll get to it now. I'm more than happy with the pairs in my current collection though.

Last edited:

Will try for the draw. Otherwise, I’d pay resell for these. I LOVE the mesh on them! The OG material kept me away from the 5s.

2021 is finally heating up! The first couple of months, I’ve been scooping up old releases. These, SB8s, Final Answer4s are all lined up to release soon!

Is this going to be the very last Nike Kobe release or will there be a final pairs of VIs?

Back
Top Bottom