Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I never go to the aftermarket but man I really want these. What makes me mad is how much I love gold shoes and most people don’t and say their ugly and won’t even wear them. Hopefully because they’re gold like I said the resell will drop around $400 for my 11 and I’ll buy. Really mad I didn’t win especially since I live close to UNDFTD.

Looking for a 9.5 in case someone in here wants to help out a fellow NTer for a fair price.

Moving on. Would of been nice to have them but not paying resale. I’ll await the other Kobes coming, try my luck with same results and move along again. Good riddance. Nike, Vanessa and resellers ruined the future of Kobe’s.

Should’ve gave people with gold Kobe’s or UNDFEATED Kobe’s early access lol. I need these to go with my gold gear cmon price drop !
D363E17F-DB3F-4759-A2EF-FFBF975A8BF9.jpeg

Wonder how much stock they ended up having? Really doubt I'll hit but had 3 other ppl sign up for me guess we'll see tomorrow.

Wonder how UNDFTD determines who is a Kobe fan from their raffles. The last thing I purchased on my account was the 4-pack and previous to that, the camo 1s :rolleyes Going to keep shooting until dftd

Back
Top Bottom