Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Already plotting to get mine from ebay. I’ll be stacking slide (4% cashback) and rakuten (1% cashback) for the purchase lol

I've only ever hit an in person raffle from them which have been on about 6 Kobe's in total going back to the FTB pack. I'm batting 0/♾️ on their online joints though. Really frustrating.

It's really interesting though that there really are barely any 13s or 14s even available for resale right now. I've barely seen any wins in those sizes online as well outside of a couple SNKRS pass cops.

Wonder how UNDFTD determines who is a Kobe fan from their raffles. The last thing I purchased on my account was the 4-pack and previous to that, the camo 1s :rolleyes Going to keep shooting until dftd
I think it's just super random tbh. If they were going purely by who has purchased undefeated kobe collabs in the past, my wife shouldn't have won the pack since her account was rather new. If that was their criteria for the HoF, then I'm sure a lot of bot boys would've hit since they are the ones who probably scooped that restock of the 4's. I personally have the 1 camo, hyper jade 4 and a kobe t shirt in my history, but chalk my w on the hof to luck.

They also don't ship to Hawaii, but I'm talking to a CS rep now about it. I was panicking that it was gonna be too late to get a response from them before they close off the reserved invoices so I just paid it and shipped it to a family member in cali since I'm flying up in September.

Just give me more hope for certain L

5CB9785D-A1B7-4144-A74B-C843435D9091.png

Hope they ship your pair despite what their rules say. If they really excluded the 808 state then I am defeated :frown: I saw a couple of peeps on local forums that hit on 'what if' pack, but nothing yet for these HOFers.

I think it's just super random tbh. If they were going purely by who has purchased undefeated kobe collabs in the past, my wife shouldn't have won the pack since her account was rather new. If that was their criteria for the HoF, then I'm sure a lot of bot boys would've hit since they are the ones who probably scooped that restock of the 4's. I personally have the 1 camo, hyper jade 4 and a kobe t shirt in my history, but chalk my w on the hof to luck.

They also don't ship to Hawaii, but I'm talking to a CS rep now about it. I was panicking that it was gonna be too late to get a response from them before they close off the reserved invoices so I just paid it and shipped it to a family member in cali since I'm flying up in September.

Hope they ship your pair despite what their rules say. If they really excluded the 808 state then I am defeated :frown: I saw a couple of peeps on local forums that hit on 'what if' pack, but nothing yet for these HOFers.
Thanks, yea it's the dumbest thing since there were no issues shipping the "what if" pack to Hawaii, but all of a sudden they don't ship to Hawaii for these. I don't even think there's shipping issues with the ball, at least from what I hear.

How would they even determine who is a Kobe fan?
If they're going by who has purchased Kobes from them in the past then that doesn't mean they're Kobe fans, it could just mean a reseller was lucky enough to grab a pair of Kobes from their botted as **** website or lucky enough to win a raffle from them.
And I'm saying this as a Kobe fan who was lucky enough to purchase some Kobes from their website, but inbox still dry.

How would they even determine who is a Kobe fan?
If they're going by who has purchased Kobes from them in the past then that doesn't mean they're Kobe fans, it could just mean a reseller was lucky enough to grab a pair of Kobes from their botted as **** website or lucky enough to win a raffle from them.
And I'm saying this as a Kobe fan who was lucky enough to purchase some Kobes from their website, but inbox still dry.

Yea the fan **** is nonsense

Thanks, yea it's the dumbest thing since there were no issues shipping the "what if" pack to Hawaii, but all of a sudden they don't ship to Hawaii for these. I don't even think there's shipping issues with the ball, at least from what I hear.
Can you ask the rep if they can elaborate on what second round of winners mean. Is it like for all sizes again and such.

Can you ask the rep if they can elaborate on what second round of winners mean. Is it like for all sizes again and such.
My girl still working on my issue first from yesterday lol. I'm sure second round just means it's leftovers from people who failed to checkout their w from yesterday. They're giving till 9 pm pst today to check out their invoices. If not, it's forfeited and moves onto the next person. Pretty sure that's what they mean by second round. It could be people that hit multiple to same addy and don't wanna risk both getting cancelled. Idk

My girl still working on my issue first from yesterday lol. I'm sure second round just means it's leftovers from people who failed to checkout their w from yesterday. They're giving till 9 pm pst today to check out their invoices. If not, it's forfeited and moves onto the next person. Pretty sure that's what they mean by second round. It could be people that hit multiple to same addy and don't wanna risk both getting cancelled. Idk
Oh ok. But I read that with conviction as if they have more. Or is it that they know there will be unclaimed pairs. Either way I guess I can still be hopeful. A part of me even questions if my address in my account is good or entered properly but it is saved with no issues.

Box came damaged but I’m glad I was able to coo for retail.
23C44C66-F45D-4F70-8D56-9B0B2F1E6DBB.jpeg
E92B8CEA-C723-45BF-A35F-696F74F31854.jpeg
Looks like a snag on the gold lace too. SMH. Hoping my pair doesn't come in without too many flaws, but guess I can't be picky with a retail W. Those extra purple laces look good too. Wonder how it'll look with a lace swap

Looks like a snag on the gold lace too. SMH. Hoping my pair doesn't come in without too many flaws, but guess I can't be picky with a retail W. Those extra purple laces look good too. Wonder how it'll look with a lace swap

I noticed the snag to. But I fixed it with my Andis clippers.

Shipping issue is resolved now in case anybody from Hawaii wins in the future for round 2. Man, should've waited to get it sent straight to me instead of my family member up there in the mainland, but it's all good. Just was getting nervous and didn't wanna get hit with inventory issues because I submitted near the deadline. All you guys with shipping confirmation emails were scaring me so I felt like I had to pull the trigger early.

Back
Top Bottom