Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m crying RN, first ever UNDFTD raffle win. Located in HI and got the notification at 10:56 am HI Time. Congrats to everyone and there’s still hope for the none Cali folks!

0D475B15-F3D9-4EED-9688-7612537E819D.jpeg
Congrats man. Guess it paid off to be in the second round since the CS rep allowed shipping to Hawaii after my complaint. I'll just have to wait to get my pair in from the mainland in September

I didn’t notice the swooshes were flipped. Thought both inside and outside were the same meaning both inner purple both outter red.

What the heck? Can't be this many from weeded out bots right? If it is, it's making me heated imagining how much stock is stolen by bots in other releases

Why is their like 100 sales for sz 12 on SX. & only 5 for sz 11.5? I really don’t get it

11.5 is my true size and i gave up on grabbing 11.5’s for this reason....they just don’t make that many of that size...same goes for 12.5.

It’s either I go for 11 or 12 now

This gold Henny bottle is speaking to me and saying “don’t worry you’re getting a pair tomorrow SNKRS or no SNKRS” but I hope I can get them at retail. One more shot baby
815A308F-A987-4429-9EE1-67B260FAABF7.jpeg

11.5 is my true size and i gave up on grabbing 11.5’s for this reason....they just don’t make that many of that size...same goes for 12.5.

It’s either I go for 11 or 12 now

I’ve come to realize this, but I always sign up for 11.5 anyway. It’s the only size I’m truly comfortable in, for most shoes.The Kobe V fit a bit tight as well so a 11 would be too small and a 12 would be a bit too big in terms of lockdown.

I’ve come to realize this, but I always sign up for 11.5 anyway. It’s the only size I’m truly comfortable in, for most shoes.The Kobe V fit a bit tight as well so a 11 would be too small and a 12 would be a bit too big in terms of lockdown.

I wouldn’t want to have to do an 11. It’s either 11.5 or nothing.

A final round? 👀

C'mon UNDFTD!!! Pleeeeease.

Either there's too many size 8 Kobe fans or they didn't make a lot of size 8s.

Or UNDFTD just hates me.

It’s long overdue but honestly from looking in this thread NTers finally got a win . I never imagined this many people winning. I think undefeated really watched they system and weeded bots out because it’s crazy how many people have won this shoe and it still releases on SNKRS tomorrow. I also believe Vanessa had a heavy hand in making sure real “Kobe fans” and not machines are winning for the most part.Only if they did that for every Kobe release. Congrats to everyone so far and the rest who will win on Sunday.

It’s long overdue but honestly from looking in this thread NTers finally got a win . I never imagined this many people winning. I think undefeated really watched they system and weeded bots out because it’s crazy how many people have won this shoe and it still releases on SNKRS tomorrow. I also believe Vanessa had a heavy hand in making sure real “Kobe fans” and not machines are winning for the most part.Only if they did that for every Kobe release. Congrats to everyone so far and the rest who will win on Sunday.

Guess they must think I'm a bot 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom