Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

It’s long overdue but honestly from looking in this thread NTers finally got a win . I never imagined this many people winning. I think undefeated really watched they system and weeded bots out because it’s crazy how many people have won this shoe and it still releases on SNKRS tomorrow. I also believe Vanessa had a heavy hand in making sure real “Kobe fans” and not machines are winning for the most part.Only if they did that for every Kobe release. Congrats to everyone so far and the rest who will win on Sunday.
Honestly, companies need to start doing this kinda thing for every release. It does take a lot of money and time so I understand why they only care when it's their store's collab shoe. Places like undefeated, union, a ma maniere, etc. But with how many w's are going out for this particular shoe should really paint a picture as to just how many multiples bot boys cook each release. Makes you not wanna pay resell to people like Herbert

Did any winners run into account issues when signing up for the HOF raffle? Had to create a new account to enter Undefeated's new raffle system. Perhaps, mine was read as a bot account.

Damn glad a lot of NTers are hitting. I’m in socal inland empire area and haven’t hit yet. When you guys think they’ll stop sending out emails?

Anybody else who got a W in the very first round of emails at 2:45am on Wednesday also get a W on the basketball, as well? I got a W on the shoes in the first round and I got an invoice for the ball a couple hours ago this afternoon. Also, there really can't be tooooo many of these shoes in the undefeated warehouse they shipped from even though it seems like everyone is winning...it isn't very big, it's a pretty small warehouse right next to Berrics Skatepark and they did the shipping themselves. For those interested, The invoice # I got in the original batch was #50xxx and the one for the ball is #75xxx, only 25k difference and that should include the ball winners, too. I don't see how undftd could ship any more than maybe 10-20k units from that location, tops.

Anybody else who got a W in the very first round of emails at 2:45am on Wednesday also get a W on the basketball, as well? I got a W on the shoes in the first round and I got an invoice for the ball a couple hours ago this afternoon. Also, there really can't be tooooo many of these shoes in the undefeated warehouse they shipped from even though it seems like everyone is winning...it isn't very big, it's a pretty small warehouse right next to Berrics Skatepark and they did the shipping themselves. For those interested, The invoice # I got in the original batch was #50xxx and the one for the ball is #75xxx, only 25k difference and that should include the ball winners, too. I don't see how undftd could ship any more than maybe 10-20k units from that location, tops.
LOL
Your over thinking it…
I’m sure they have multiple warehouses and maybe Nike is helping w/ the shipping too

What the heck? Can't be this many from weeded out bots right? If it is, it's making me heated imagining how much stock is stolen by bots in other releases
Where you here for the pack?!

HYPER RAFFLE BOT COOKED THAT RAFFLE

User name to content 😂

LOL
Your over thinking it…
I’m sure they have multiple warehouses and maybe Nike is helping w/ the shipping too
Actually, you're wrong. Undefeated ships its own raffle Ws from its own warehouse here in Los Angeles with their own receipt. Just like the What If Pack, they were all shipped by undefeated if you bought it from them. People who hit from Nike may/almost definitely will get theirs from one of the Nike distribution centers we usually see on the label from Nike, along with a Nike receipt. Nike is not "helping them" ship, that ain't how it works.

Actually, you're wrong. Undefeated ships its own raffle Ws from its own warehouse here in Los Angeles with their own receipt. Just like the What If Pack, they were all shipped by undefeated if you bought it from them. People who hit from Nike may/almost definitely will get theirs from one of the Nike distribution centers we usually see on the label from Nike, along with a Nike receipt. Nike is not "helping them" ship, that ain't how it works.
I could careless internet police 👮‍♀️ lol

What the heck? Can't be this many from weeded out bots right? If it is, it's making me heated imagining how much stock is stolen by bots in other releases

****ing bots man. This is how it ought to be on every release. Loads of individuals celebrating their Ws.

I see people sayin that there must be a ton of these. I don't know about that.

I get the sense that a lot of individuals are getting a pair each and are really happy to announce it on their socials instead a couple of botters getting a **** ton.

5FCEBA4E-0617-4600-ABAD-A02DAAE87D31.jpeg
So happy man 😭

I believe Vanessa deserves some credit when it comes to undefeated especially considering that’s an LA placeShe orchestrated for people to get extra pairs earlier this year and I honestly believe she got more say so with how they did this then how Nike does that stuff they gone do tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom