Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

When you got a successful drop like this it just highlights how unacceptable the status quo of sneaker drops is.

Do you consider this a successful drop?

Psychologically, I think people think it looks like a successful drop because they see all these Ws from UNDFTD, but that's because all the stock was allocated to UNDFTD which means the only Ws can come from UNDFTD.

So instead of having multiple Ls from various locations with very limited stock in each location, which makes the Ls look abundant, people just have to worry about Ls from a single location with all the stock.

Because if you look at the previous Kobe drops, a lot of NTers hit those too, just from various stores. If you look at the number of Ws for the other Kobes and compare it with the number of Ws for these HoF Kobes, I think we'll probably find them to be similar.

Psychologically, I think people think it looks like a successful drop because they see all these Ws from UNDFTD, but that's because all the stock was allocated to UNDFTD which means the only Ws can come from UNDFTD.

So instead of having multiple Ls from various locations with very limited stock in each location, which makes the Ls look abundant, people just have to worry about Ls from a single location with all the stock.

Because if you look at the previous Kobe drops, a lot of NTers hit those too, just from various stores.
I haven’t seen this many people hit kobes from undftd or anywhere in a LONG TIME. Hell i don’t think this many people hit Chaos’

Most aren’t even mad they ain’t hit because so many others hit.

Praying for a SNKRS W tomorrow. (Hopefully they see, i’ve bought kobes in the past)

I haven’t seen this many people hit kobes from undftd or anywhere in a LONG TIME. Hell i don’t think this many people hit Chaos’

Most aren’t even mad they ain’t hit because so many others hit.

Praying for a SNKRS W tomorrow. (Hopefully they see, i’ve bought kobes in the past)

I've edited my original post to include this:
" Because if you look at the previous Kobe drops, a lot of NTers hit those too, just from various stores. If you look at the number of Ws for the other Kobes and compare it with the number of Ws for these HoF Kobes, I think we'll probably find them to be similar. "

I've edited my original post to include this:
" Because if you look at the previous Kobe drops, a lot of NTers hit those too, just from various stores. If you look at the number of Ws for the other Kobes and compare it with the number of Ws for these HoF Kobes, I think we'll probably find them to be similar. "
I see your point, that could be true (could have missed it) but i haven’t seen anyone flex MULTIPLES yet. with the pack, they had a cook group flex he copped like 100+ packs. The new system seems to be working, or at the very least looks to be working. Undftd does have a track record of getting kobes to actual fans or people who ain’t just gonna flip them.

I wish SNKRS would get on the board, like how are other spots getting on board but you the biggest sneaker company rn can’t figure something out.

(These get to 5 rings prices before the nike announcement, i’m grabbing them)

I see your point, that could be true (could have missed it) but i haven’t seen anyone flex MULTIPLES yet. with the pack, they had a cook group flex he copped like 100+ packs. The new system seems to be working, or at the very least looks to be working. Undftd does have a track record of getting kobes to actual fans or people who ain’t just gonna flip them.

I wish SNKRS would get on the board, like how are other spots getting on board but you the biggest sneaker company rn can’t figure something out.

(These get to 5 rings prices before the nike announcement, i’m grabbing them)

An NTer in here, or it might've been the other Kobe thread, that their buddy hit 2 pairs in other sizes before hitting his actual size. Meanwhile I can't even get one size :frown:. I should've been a a scumbag and put in multiple entries on multiple accounts too :smh:

Because if you look at the previous Kobe drops, a lot of NTers hit those too, just from various stores. If you look at the number of Ws for the other Kobes and compare it with the number of Ws for these HoF Kobes, I think we'll probably find them to be similar.

I could be wrong it just seems like more people reporting W's than I normally see. It's also not normal that me and two of my other bros also hit on these. This drop seems more like the Union and AMM's drop than the typical sneaker draw. Given what sneaker drops are usually like these days, I'd consider this "successful" for the average person.

Last edited:
Wow After an error on the snkrs app, was able to hit on the hof from my desktop. Another error when it was on pending status (desktop) but i had the w from the app.

Sad

Attachments

• 3C3F31F5-EE36-4E8E-A713-AC6D92387B60.png
    3C3F31F5-EE36-4E8E-A713-AC6D92387B60.png
    635.6 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom