Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Taking into consideration that the shoe was linked to a significant event and being a limited collab, resale prices might dip a little over the next week or two when pairs start getting delivered and then start to slowly climb again.

I’d like to think that a lot of people who got these just want to keep it as a memento of Kobe’s posthumous induction into the Hall of Fame.

yall think these HOF gonna go up or down next couple of months? Also has anyones 2nd wave of Ws ship out yet?

I won on Thursday night, shipped on Friday and they arrived on Saturday afternoon. I live in Los Angeles though so it didn't have far to travel.

I know that.
They also said they wanted to make sure these get into the hand of Kobe fans, which is why I brought up my purchase history.
If they really put their money where their mouth is then they could've easily granted access to the people who previously bought Kobe/Laker related items first. That's not fair at all and not a foolproof method to getting it into the hand of Kobe fans, but that would slightly backed up what they said.

I'm just upset that after 3 rounds I wasn't selected while people hit multiples.

Fixed.

don't put too much into the conspiracy theories. Undftd did a fair raffle this time and for the pack too (although the pack did have a bit more bot people win). Fan or not, reseller or not, undftd can't exclude or even know if you're either or of those two. They probably said for the fans just to make it sound good. I don't see a whole ton of success for the raffle bots for the HoF. I did see a lot more raffle bot wins for the pack even though I also saw a ton of manual wins in here for the pack as well.

I also doubt they looked into your order history because I know a few people who won that just made their account to enter the raffle. My wife's account (which I used before in the past and have hit on undftd 4's and undftd 1's), didn't win any the HoF. Neither did my brother or friends that also has a purchase history. It really did come down to luck on this one, and you gotta admit a ton of people won undftd thats never won undftd before. They definitely weeded out more bot entries this time.

Didn’t hit any of them ****s lol

I hit these last ones tho with one entry and the camo 1s so I guess it’s not all bad

I can’t even check order page when I click on it tho so let’s see what happens

don't put too much into the conspiracy theories. Undftd did a fair raffle this time and for the pack too (although the pack did have a bit more bot people win). Fan or not, reseller or not, undftd can't exclude or even know if you're either or of those two. They probably said for the fans just to make it sound good. I don't see a whole ton of success for the raffle bots for the HoF. I did see a lot more raffle bot wins for the pack even though I also saw a ton of manual wins in here for the pack as well.

I also doubt they looked into your order history because I know a few people who won that just made their account to enter the raffle. My wife's account (which I used before in the past and have hit on undftd 4's and undftd 1's), didn't win any the HoF. Neither did my brother or friends that also has a purchase history. It really did come down to luck on this one, and you gotta admit a ton of people won undftd thats never won undftd before. They definitely weeded out more bot entries this time.
Ohhh I just wanted to get a sense. With not being selected i guess I'm turning to that lol. Crazy week hoping for an email... even the drive to the HOF ceremony was depressing... I left late and missed one of the events I was eligible to attend. Blasted music in my Max... to drown my sorrows lol.... hip hop, r&b, pop, etc. But now with it all over acceptance is there and now hunting to make a reasonable priced acquisition.

Just put one of my extra Grinches up for trade for these HOF ones, hopefully can get a fair deal.

How many do you have lol

I got 3 from retail at raffles in the city. Keeping 2 of them for sure the other was going to be used as trade bait in a scenario like this but was hoping the OC's would release but it's looking very unlikely they do with the Nike contract ending. Pretty fed up with Nike so I'd rather these hopefully get in the hands of an actual fan who wants them.

It's funny cuz I was actually thinking of that earlier..... what Kobes would folks offer to trade and really only can be grinches. For the hype someone would take the grinches(if they dont have em..... and true kobe heads will take the HOF because of their meaning

I got 3 from retail at raffles in the city. Keeping 2 of them for sure the other was going to be used as trade bait in a scenario like this but was hoping the OC's would release but it's looking very unlikely they do with the Nike contract ending. Pretty fed up with Nike so I'd rather these hopefully get in the hands of an actual fan who wants them.
Cool cool. I hear ya. But based on my just added post.... interested to see someone who has them(if a true kobe head) would give them up for grinches. I guess it's about what you want more or if you have multiple pairs of thr HOFs lol

Cool cool. I hear ya. But based on my just added post.... interested to see someone who has them(if a true kobe head) would give them up for grinches. I guess it's about what you want more or if you have multiple pairs of thr HOFs lol

I figure if they have the HOF up for sale they just trying to make money off them anyway and don't really care about the sentimental value. Likely would try and flip the Grinches as well but hopefully not. It's just going to be tough with my size to find a taker anyway.

I think both pairs, Grinches and HOF, have huge significance in the stories that will be told about Kobe and his legacy for years to come.

So, in my view, both are essentials in the collection and one does not necessarily trump the other.

won on wednesday and it was shipped the same day which is shocking for undefeated. But because I'm in NYC and its coming from Cali, its being delivered today or tomorrow.

MVP MVP what size grinches do you have?

won on wednesday and it was shipped the same day which is shocking for undefeated. But because I'm in NYC and its coming from Cali, its being delivered today or tomorrow.

MVP MVP what size grinches do you have?
My fellow NYCer. Not sure if you into the NY teams but its live for the playoffs. Let's go BK(I'm in brooklyn)... and shout outs to the Knicks

Interesting seeing all these takes... glad I posed the thought process along with MVP MVP providing the exact scenario. Sz 14 though. Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom