Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Landed
754BAD49-F56C-4717-91D6-B8A572842A78.jpeg

Everything happens for a reason.... I put in for 11.5..... and joints even if I got em... wouldnt fit me and that's my normal size

Last edited:
I like the HOF’s, and these in hand pics look great but still not a MUST cop for me. If resale prices keep dropping I might pull the trigger on a pair, we’ll see.

A black lace swap was done immediately!

5C485577-6293-44EC-A536-AC6B4948C456.jpeg

Went TTS, and I’m glad I did. The sockliner is really padded, which definitely makes these fit snug. Lengthwise, they are just the way that I prefer my sneakers. Widthwise, they are snug but not enough for me to size up. For reference, I have narrow to “normal” width feet, and I ALWAYS wear thin running socks.

The base material is just lovely! It’s just like the base material of the UNDFTD Kobe 1s.

Last edited:
Is anyone else seeing 469 pairs at a certain asking price point on StockX for size 11.5?

What the hell is that all about?

Picked up a size 12. Needed to double up after the one I got from the Undefeated raffle. One for the toe and one for the display.

I'm guessing the Bryant family is probably going to sign a new contract with Nike. One way or another, Nike is very much a part of Kobe's legacy and extending the contract makes sense as fans will still have a chance of getting to own Kobe's retros many many years down the road.

But these HOFs on the other hand, I think, are very much a one time deal linked to the HOF induction. So I had to bite the bullet on another pair.

This is all purely speculative on my part, so make of it what you will.

Last edited:
Picked up a size 12. Needed to double up after the one I got from the Undefeated raffle. One for the toe and one for the display.

I'm guessing the Bryant family is probably going to sign a new contract with Nike. One way or another, Nike is very much a part of Kobe's legacy and extending the contract makes sense as fans will still have a chance of getting to own Kobe's retros many many years down the road.

But these HOFs on the other hand, I think, are very much a one time deal linked to the HOF induction. So I had to bite the bullet on another pair.

This is all purely speculative on my part, so make of it what you will.
Yea I def would like to double as well

Bit the bullet and just copped on GOAT. I think prices on these may dip a little more, but I only see them going way up long term..

Back
Top Bottom