Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’m thinking of getting the Kobe 5 hall of fame for 500$+ from stock x... worth it?
^Bruh, get the Grinches instead. The QC on this is eh. My pair came all messed up.

Yeah, I'd buy Grinches or Chaos Vs long before I'd buy these HOF Vs (I have both already). Kobe never played in these, never wore them (as far as I know). Granted, that's just me. At today's prices, though, I'm only really interested in stuff that has real history, not random colorway make-ups just because they're limited or have some made up backstory behind them.

Agree that QC sucked. Notice a fainted Kobe signature. Thought that was pretty dope feature

Attachments

• 54E928FB-AB08-444A-AECB-04A0747758E9.jpeg
    54E928FB-AB08-444A-AECB-04A0747758E9.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 386
They’re awful for me width wise. I never rocked with protros but in all the OGs I was an 8/8.5 comfortably. Got an 8.5 in these and they’re super snug

Do the HOFs run smaller than the other protro Vs? Any insight is appreciated :nerd:

I have a wide foot and literally can't really put my foot in feels like I'm about to bust out the seams. I have other 5s in size 13 and it's crazy how much smaller these are.

In my experience, the Undefeated pairs (pack and HoFs) are more snug than other Protro 5s and the Protro 6s. Might just need a longer break in though
Yep this is essentially it. I tried on my normal sz 11.5... my sz were consistent btwn og and protro... and immediately felt the snugness in the undfted pair. I have narrow to normal feet. But the 12 is too boxie for me so seeking the 11.5 and just going to use my jcrew casual socks to help break em in... whenever I get em

Just paid $310 for a sz 10 HOF locally but my pair is missing the purple laces. Is anyone willing to let go of their purple laces if they are not going to use them? I'd be happy to pay.

Back
Top Bottom