Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Guessing the timed hoops with the small balls? Either way sounds like a good time regardless and a chance to win nice Kobes. Jealous.

I actually just wore my gold undefeated Vs to my weekend league and earned player of the game lol.. been playing on lebron 20s for a while too.. kobes just plays different :pimp:

Would a full size up on these be too much?

I wear size 9 usually but tried on a 9.5 a few months back and felt like it was insanely snug. Not sure if it was the socks I was wearing or that specific pair (Undefeated HOF) but it was really tight in the toebox. Im wondering about finally getting a pair to rock casually but deciding if a full size up to 10 would be better.

Would a full size up on these be too much?

I wear size 9 usually but tried on a 9.5 a few months back and felt like it was insanely snug. Not sure if it was the socks I was wearing or that specific pair (Undefeated HOF) but it was really tight in the toebox. Im wondering about finally getting a pair to rock casually but deciding if a full size up to 10 would be better.

I'm a size 14 and had quite a few OG Vs size 15 and they were fine. No heel slip, just a little extra room at the toe.

for hooping TTS. They will loosen up after a while
Ight thanks. I’m waiting for a good deal to pop up on eBay and I don’t wanna get the wrong size since I know it’s gonna be over $500.

As long as they loosen up as you hoop then I should be chillin.

Do you have any “modern” kicks that fit very similar to V’s?

Normally I'd advise you to stop spending tons of money on sneakers at your age...but whatever, if you have it...

Enjoy being young
I ain’t gettin anymore shoes besides a pair of Kobe’s I can hoop in, I’ve wanted a pair forever.

At least I’m not spending my hard earned money on drugs

I'd save, wait for the Kobe 8 Protro and if a GREAT deal for the Protro 4,5 or 6 pop up jump on it. People will continue to sell their Protro pairs.

Be careful with fakes though. I had a friend hooping in fake mambacitas he bought at "retail." I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Back
Top Bottom