Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Sorry wasn’t trying to overly investigate. Had a few mins and was curious about used listing in my size and was looking in the bay.

Yeah it’s not cracked but definitely creased and well well worn on court. I have bought used hoop shoes before via GOAT. It is a crapshoot but have had good lucky investigating cushion creases and traction wear.

Beat is dragging it lol.

They're broken in though and as long as the traction is good they still have plenty of life.

Sorry wasn’t trying to overly investigate. Had a few mins and was curious about used listing in my size and was looking in the bay.

Yeah it’s not cracked but definitely creased and well well worn on court. I have bought used hoop shoes before via GOAT. It is a crapshoot but have had good lucky investigating cushion creases and traction wear.

I was looking for a used pair of KD IV's to play in and they would look great from the top down angle until you get a look at that midsole and the back of the heel.

Need a retro of those EXPEDITIOUSLY. Before the hype train goes back to Nike basketball.

I’ll just have to see when they come in, they they’re beat to the ground then I’ll complain to the bay because the seller didn’t mention it when I contacted her and in the listing.

Not cracked...just glue stains.

And I weigh 230 lbs and can confirm that after trying on a pair of my protro Vs ONCE...the phylon looked creased as hell.

They'll be fine. As long as the traction is there, you're fine.

Not cracked...just glue stains.

And I weigh 230 lbs and can confirm that after trying on a pair of my protro Vs ONCE...the phylon looked creased as hell.

They'll be fine. As long as the traction is there, you're fine.
I appreciate that, thanks man. And I only weigh 150 so I ain’t gonna break thru em

I’m hoping for the best case scenario

I appreciate that, thanks man. And I only weigh 150 so I ain’t gonna break thru em

I’m hoping for the best case scenario

Fingers crossed for you my Dude. Know you been waiting / hunting for a good deal for a while now. Hope they are just lightly used and ready to hit the court...

Last edited:
COPPED!
DA1E390A-3E60-4263-B55A-DAE0F9B5318D.jpeg
This is my reminder to wear mine more.

but it’s about to start raining hard the next couple days here in Socal sooo

This is my reminder to wear mine more.

but it’s about to start raining hard the next couple days here in Socal sooo
I was watching some vids and reviewers were saying these are more “trophy shoes” than actual performance shoes which has got to be cap cause I’ve seen multiple nba players ball out in these

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one that wears "expensive" (resale ≠ value) shoes rather than putting them in a display case.

Gonna break out the grinch if my team makes the finals. My (rare I think, haven't checked stockx in a while) 11.5 size will would give me stupid profit but idgaf
Speaking of expensive Kobe’s to wear, my HOF’s have been authenticated and should get here the 11th, the day before a big tourney in our league.

I can’t even give you a reason why haha . I’m not a big dude either. 5’9 165lbs , I run and cut alot.

Only thing I can think of is that I am flat footed and somehow that is contributing to this .

My other Kobe’s trending right behind em

A7E342F2-BEC7-44B0-B694-64EE9D3576DF.jpeg
Wonder what AD’s V’s look like after he’s done hooping in them, lol

Waiting for James to be like “these shoes are weak, I’m back in Kyries, it’s my senior year, I gotta cook”
I sure hope not, I try em out tmr night at practice. I tried em on and they fit perfect, a lil tight but I hear it breaks in.

Glad I listened to TTS cause I woulda been swimming in these

Back
Top Bottom