Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Not my pics but I need these too 🔥🔥🔥

66EC980B-5B67-443A-931A-EF4E6E59F1E6.jpeg
BDC34947-240A-4D92-BC84-D623E2D85C59.jpeg

10 years ago I grabbed mine at Footlocker here in Oregon got the last 10.5 was so happy...ff to today and I decided to try my luck, same store walked in saw nothing figured they didn't get them instead of leaving I walked around passed the FL again and boom some guy was trying them on they had them in the back grabbed the last size 11 best early bday gift to myself 😎
Top 2020
Bottom 2009.

Attachments

• IMG_20200103_104838_153.jpg
    IMG_20200103_104838_153.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 772
10 years ago I grabbed mine at Footlocker here in Oregon got the last 10.5 was so happy...ff to today and I decided to try my luck, same store walked in saw nothing figured they didn't get them instead of leaving I walked around passed the FL again and boom some guy was trying them on they had them in the back grabbed the last size 11 best early bday gift to myself 😎
Top 2020
Bottom 2009.
Washington Square? Salem?

4th in line at my local HOH this morning and sold out in my size 9. Dude in front of me got the only pair I’m guessing. Everything worked out cuz i grabbed the 9.5 and they fit better for me with a little extra room.

Anyone gonna protect the shozoku logo on the bottom of shoes so it doesn't fade? Wanna do to mine but gonna have to buy the sole protector stuff. Clear tape would be cheap but also tacky lol I think it would peel the paint off too. Will the sole protector thing do it as well? Or just leave it and let it fade naturally?

Last edited:
Tried my luck in Europe and FL (both online) but just had no luck. Hope the resellers don't charge and arm and leg for those wanting to pay more than retail.

Guess i'll settle for the 34's instead smh lol

Sorry to hear that a bunch of NTers had trouble copping these. I personally had the opposite experience, but it may have been because I'm a size 14.

I ended up pulling an all-nighter so before I crashed, I sat with SNKRS on my phone and FTL on the PC. Added to cart on FTL and placed my order at 10am on SNKRS. Got 'Em after about 30 seconds and emptied my FTL cart, as my double-up days are over. If I hadn't been so tired I would have thought to check NT and try to help someone out :blush:

Didn't get these, but I guess it's for the best. Not gonna break my rule of: No more day 1 performance basketball sneaker cops.
Too many basketball kicks in rotation and not enough time to beat them all up.
Only pairs I'm breaking that rule for is the Protro Kobe 6 Grinches and maybe Protro Kobe 9 Beethovens if we ever get them.

Didn't get these, but I guess it's for the best. Not gonna break my rule of: No more day 1 performance basketball sneaker cops.
Too many basketball kicks in rotation and not enough time to beat them all up.
Only pairs I'm breaking that rule for is the Protro Kobe 6 Grinches and maybe Protro Kobe 9 Beethovens if we ever get them.

Son. You really think we’re getting two of the rarest Kobe’s ever released as Protros?

I wouldn’t doubt it at all if we get the Grinches at some point down the line. But you might as well buy some Beethovens off eBay cause that ain’t happening.

Back
Top Bottom