Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The Inlines were when I was in my athletic prime when they released. Hoping to get that back with these Chaos now that I’m back on a regular work schedule and able to play basketball consistently again :lol:

I want to see the 1 v 1 even more lol. You going to NY anytime soon Grizz? Or vice versa?
Game should be held in NYC and i know the perfect park.
West 4th street park aka THE CAGE.
maxresdefault (6).jpg

Noticed a few things when checking out my pair. The midsole near the front of the shoe is a flat white where as the og was shiny. Tongue seems longer than the og, don’t have ogs to compare just going Of memory. Overall happy to have them back. Price shouldn’t be as high but 🤷🏼‍♂️

imagine nike not doing a bruce lee retro
The way they handled the IV

wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t but they started off in the right foot with chaos first so let’s hope we get some sick OG colorways and less collabs

10 years ago I grabbed mine at Footlocker here in Oregon got the last 10.5 was so happy...ff to today and I decided to try my luck, same store walked in saw nothing figured they didn't get them instead of leaving I walked around passed the FL again and boom some guy was trying them on they had them in the back grabbed the last size 11 best early bday gift to myself 😎
Top 2020
Bottom 2009.
Did you have a ponytail? I was there and my 5 year old pointed at someone getting an 11 and said too loudly, "Look why does that boy have a ponytail?!". I was like SHHHHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom