Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

UnDS’d the FTBs for walking the dog. This thread making me appreciate the Vs and time to enjoy them.
87E70791-2CA1-42AE-8847-7372582B3CED.jpeg
I got rid of mine last year. They were killing my feet hooping

The FTB pack was super dope. Paid resale on almost all of them... Didn’t pick up the 1,2,3 & never found the 5s at a decent price

I honestly only wanted the FTB 11 so I could send it in to Panini to have it signed by Kobe as a collection item. But couldn't hit and refused to pay resale since it was something ridiculous like $800 dollars. It would've cost another $500 or so to send it to Panini to have it signed.

I honestly only wanted the FTB 11 so I could send it in to Panini to have it signed by Kobe as a collection item. But couldn't hit and refused to pay resale since it was something ridiculous like $800 dollars. It would've cost another $500 or so to send it to Panini to have it signed.
Right, I payed 500 for my 11 FTB 😤

Right, I payed 500 for my 11 FTB 😤

Yep, there was no way I could've paid resell because I would've been too tempted to just hoop in them. If I got them for retail and had them signed though, there was no way I would ever wear them.

Man.... I think I have upward of over 65 pairs of 5’s and about 10 IDs
Majority are DS too
What exactly was the purpose/idea behind 75 pairs of Kobe 5s? Are you just an actual true collector who buys a billion variants of every shoe you like with no intention of ever wearing most or any of them?

What exactly was the purpose/idea behind 75 pairs of Kobe 5s? Are you just an actual true collector who buys a billion variants of every shoe you like with no intention of ever wearing most or any of them?

Huge Kobe fan, huge Lakers fan, sneaker collector. At the time, no one really knew where the Kobe line was going at that point (he didn’t even have his own box) so I wanted to take advantage, probably one of my favorite shoes/hoop shoe. If you weren’t there, you just had to be there. I’m sure it’s no different from people buying there favorite shoe or favorite anything in abundance.

<--- 40 pairs of Kobe 8s. Sold double ups and uglies. Some are dead. Probably have about 20 still DS.

I paid $325 for the Prelude 1s the day after release. Those are like a piece of art to me.

Huge Kobe fan, huge Lakers fan, sneaker collector. At the time, no one really knew where the Kobe line was going at that point (he didn’t even have his own box) so I wanted to take advantage, probably one of my favorite shoes/hoop shoe. If you weren’t there, you just had to be there. I’m sure it’s no different from people buying there favorite shoe or favorite anything in abundance.
I see. I was there and I’m also a mega Kobe and Kobe shoe fan lol. I’ve been doing this in general since ‘89. It’s no judgment on my end; loads of people I know can’t wrap their heads around all the shoes I have and buying multiples etc. But dang. Seventy-five pairs of Kobe Vs blows my mind. That’s like half of my total sneaker count and I’m always stressed that I can’t get to wearing half of those:rofl:
Bad ***, though, dude. Would love to see some pics.

I see. I was there and I’m also a mega Kobe and Kobe shoe fan lol. I’ve been doing this in general since ‘89. It’s no judgment on my end; loads of people I know can’t wrap their heads around all the shoes I have and buying multiples etc. But dang. Seventy-five pairs of Kobe Vs blows my mind. That’s like half of my total sneaker count and I’m always stressed that I can’t get to wearing half of those:rofl:
Bad ***, though, dude. Would love to see some pics.

Mannn... lol
No one outside of the culture understands our obsession lol. It’s hard explaining this to people lol
And yeah man, the Kobe 5 just was a game changer man, I miss that era. Man, if Nike decides to bring Nike ID back for the protro... yikes

some of my 5’s, not updated.. 4 pairs of DKs, 5 chaos not including protro, 4 BLs, 2-3 of everything else except aways. On IG @brotha_d, you can find the stuff I picked up that didn’t make this pic lol
54592994-5FDF-47D9-9A76-86B591E2393A.jpeg

Mannn... lol
No one outside of the culture understands our obsession lol. It’s hard explaining this to people lol
And yeah man, the Kobe 5 just was a game changer man, I miss that era. Man, if Nike decides to bring Nike ID back for the protro... yikes

some of my 5’s, not updated.. 4 pairs of DKs, 5 chaos not including protro, 4 BLs, 2-3 of everything else except aways. On IG @brotha_d, you can find the stuff I picked up that didn’t make this pic lol
54592994-5FDF-47D9-9A76-86B591E2393A.jpeg

damn bro. forgot how clean the home lakers colorway was on the Vs

Back
Top Bottom