Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I just love the 5s. Never had the chance to get the Big Stages so I’m making sure I get these.

70F6E702-B0CE-44CD-B057-C2EECC4E74B7.jpeg

So Tobias DID wear Protro Big Stages :lol:
We’re they yellowed? Didn’t see images but like I mentioned your post or if it was someone else. He had been wearing the OG of the Kobe line for the most part the last few years

has he worn the chaos?Protro

The way Nike butchered all of the Kobe IV Protro releases, this is already going much better and it's only January.

I wouldn't be mad if Nike went the unconventional route and still released some IV's this year. If anyone at Nike is reading this, Kobe IV Finals Home/Aways as a limited release for the Finals! Do it! One can wish right? Regardless, I am super thankful for the Big Stage Home's re-releasing.

Year of the V is already going well.

haha I stand corrected... again :lol:
C9B67A3B-57CF-4F2B-8421-6AAEFA4FD260.jpeg

I’m just glad these are coming back

Lowkey looks better like this with the slight yellowing :nerd:

But Nike translucent outsoles never work well for me on indoor courts. Nike Gum soles on the other hand are great.
Adidas translucent outsoles are perfect though.

Huge Kobe fan, huge Lakers fan, sneaker collector. At the time, no one really knew where the Kobe line was going at that point (he didn’t even have his own box) so I wanted to take advantage, probably one of my favorite shoes/hoop shoe. If you weren’t there, you just had to be there. I’m sure it’s no different from people buying there favorite shoe or favorite anything in abundance.

Buying these when they originally released was so much fun.
Kobe just won his 4th ring, the zk5 was ground-breaking with how light they were, and the road to his 5th ring was promising (which made a lot of people jump on the bandwagon).

I can go on and on, on how fun all the kobe threads were, including the "free shoe-agency" period.
Cool to see some old NTers still talking and contributing. Instagram has steered many people away, including myself. NikeTalk needs to come up with an app! haha

The way Nike butchered all of the Kobe IV Protro releases, this is already going much better and it's only January.

I wouldn't be mad if Nike went the unconventional route and still released some IV's this year. If anyone at Nike is reading this, Kobe IV Finals Home/Aways as a limited release for the Finals! Do it! One can wish right? Regardless, I am super thankful for the Big Stage Home's re-releasing.

Year of the V is already going well.
They gotta do the GOAT well man. Bet we see a ton more great color ways all year :pimp:

I always thought the icy outsoles worked with the big stages as the yellowing looked kinda like gold. That being said I need the away pair to drop ASAP. One of my biggest sneaker cop failures

Buying these when they originally released was so much fun.
Kobe just won his 4th ring, the zk5 was ground-breaking with how light they were, and the road to his 5th ring was promising (which made a lot of people jump on the bandwagon).

I can go on and on, on how fun all the kobe threads were, including the "free shoe-agency" period.
Cool to see some old NTers still talking and contributing. Instagram has steered many people away, including myself. NikeTalk needs to come up with an app! haha

facts

Back
Top Bottom