Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

It seems like that clout word came back heavy these last few years

It's been around forever but people weren't using it as much as they do now

Ok back to hoping for a 9.5 lol

679E8FDD-A218-4977-84B8-8A806F8C8090.png

Welp that answers that. Regardless, the way Nike worded it was terribly clunky and ambiguous at best. But really regardless, I just wore one of my pairs for the past three hours. Love the way they feel. Especially the forefoot Zoom, but the heel and whole shoe/ride is comfortable. So I really don’t care one way or another. Nothing but thrilled with these so far.

Folks out here writing essays on advertising copy cuz nike finessed again

the cutout rectangle is probably to allow for more compression in the foam in the heel than a solid block of foam would, causing a "softer" feel

Didn’t try on SNKRS, but had to find them in store after seeing my size sell out. Was surprised that Nike SF didn’t even get them, so I had to book it over to Footlocker.

Doesn’t seem like there’s Heel zoom even from lifting up the midsole, but whatevs
58D8F30D-2F64-42D2-ACC3-0A8D2E80EDD5.jpeg
6C9BB335-3D81-4FBE-B8B2-AE956D5D0CF1.jpeg
Weird cause my friend called too and they said the same thing. I checked the app and was able to get an in store pickup for a size 10 at like 3pm. Weird enough it was the only size available. I was skeptical to make the trip to the city but they must’ve only gotten a shipment of size 10 or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 212
If anyone's in GTA copped size 10 and don't like how there's no heel zoom or weird shape or whatever... Hook a brotha up before returning to the store

check square one. copped an 11.5 sorry i didn't see your message or i woulda asked when i was there. give them a call tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom