Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I know it's been discussed to death, but for anyone with normal/slightly wide feet, TTS is the way to go IF you are OK with slightly less wiggle room than a casual retro would provide. I got my pair in a few days ago and they were snug, almost uncomfortably so. I tossed them on with the laces popped and wore them around the house after work on the first day. Second and third day I tied the laces down as though I was gonna go play at the gym and wore them around the house and they have broken in wonderfully. I have enough room to fully flex my toes, but any less would be constrictive.

For reference I went TTS on the protro IV del sols and undefeated, with the undefeated feeling slightly less snug than the del sols.
Yeah these are fine TTS if you allow them to break in...I feel liking sizing up would make them too roomy after a few wears to be honest...

TTS is the way to go. Those of yall saying go up half a size are probably basing it on the initial try on. These open up a bit after you break em in a little.

My sz 11.5 pair! Look beautiful but a tad too snug! Wish I got 12 or 12.5 instead
Oop me fam.

So ... what colorways are you guys most into after the Chaos? Chaos is one of my top-five favorite shoes of all time, but not a lot of OG colorways are must haves for me. Always regretted passing on the PoP at my local outlet, and the inks. But Chaos were/are so much better than anything else to me, I might just call it a day. Or maybe eventually grab a fourth pair and call it a day :rofl:

So ... what colorways are you guys most into after the Chaos? Chaos is one of my top-five favorite shoes of all time, but not a lot of OG colorways are must haves for me. Always regretted passing on the PoP at my local outlet, and the inks. But Chaos were/are so much better than anything else to me, I might just call it a day. Or maybe eventually grab a fourth pair and call it a day :rofl:
Black Big Stage, Dark Knight, Bruce Lee, and DiVinci's. I'll buy all of those in a heartbeat. Oh, and 5 Ring's and the Parade's too.

Dark knight and Bruce lee reup
Ya, figured. DKs are dope on paper ... I'm just not much into black shoes anymore except for some rare exceptions. I passed on them back in '09 as well. Might do it now if they drop just to match my official Nike Kobe DK pants that have been sitting in my drawer LOL
Add ASG and I'm set. Squirreling away money for protro 6s
Watch these *** holes drop Protro 7s next and everyone revolts :lol:
Black Big Stage, Dark Knight, Bruce Lee, and DiVinci's. I'll buy all of those in a heartbeat. Oh, and 5 Ring's and the Parade's too.
No you won't, fool, you don't even have money for another pair of Chaos let alone four other pairs :rofl:
Nah I hear ya. I'm so weird, I'd rather just have more pairs of Chaos since those are my clear faves. All those are solid, though. Bruce Lees just ain't my thing. I can't do yellow shoes no matter the inspiration/tie-in ahahahahaha

What I really hope they release

Attachments

• 5F532C00-DCB3-47B5-B5E7-8D38B197641C.jpeg
    5F532C00-DCB3-47B5-B5E7-8D38B197641C.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 585
I'd cop the Big Stage Home, Aston Martin and Bruce Lees (again).

Reminiscing when the Nike Vault aka Kobe's store, had some fire releases back in the early 2010s.

can't waaaaaaiiiit to get my pair. Bro hooked me up overseas since I struck out on SNKRS. Been liking the sentiments here since I never tried the zoom turbo before so I hope it's good as far as cushioning is concerned.

Last edited:
Didn't hear anything official, but I'm pretty sure we can expect an undefeated collab for the 5's just based on what they did with the 1 protro and 4 protro

Back
Top Bottom