Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

MUST RESIST THE 2K’s
Dont!!!!
20200112_232813.jpg

So this was the only ****ing shoe I wanted all year besides the bred 11s which I had no problem doubling up on but I struck out on snkrs last week and I caved in and copped a pair on stock x for 240 first time I used that service. I ended up selling a bunch of kicks that I either really didn't like or want so now i got like 6 bills for some grails not sure yet what I'm gonna get but here are these bad boys. Also won like 3200 on fantasy football (Lamar n Mcaff based gods) so I got a lot of money to cop some kicks lol
20200115_202132.jpg
Bro, purging a bunch of kicks u don’t want or need and getting a couple that you love is a great feeling

Bro, purging a bunch of kicks u don’t want or need and getting a couple that you love is a great feeling
Im about to go through this process. Have so many kicks that i love the idea of having vs actually wearing.

Back in the day i really regretted not doubling up on alot of the 8's. So when the 9's came out i went crazy and doubled up on mostly all of the high tops. The phone order era really helped out on this but long story short i havent touched my second pairs at all and its been like 5 or 6 years now.

I know i should start offing them but i still cant come to terms lol

Im about to go through this process. Have so many kicks that i love the idea of having vs actually wearing.

Back in the day i really regretted not doubling up on alot of the 8's. So when the 9's came out i went crazy and doubled up on mostly all of the high tops. The phone order era really helped out on this but long story short i havent touched my second pairs at all and its been like 5 or 6 years now.

I've found that once you get rolling with it and part ways with a few pairs, it keeps getting easier and it turns into a good feeling. You got it.

I had to part with a lot of my 5s that I copped in 2010. The soles are all separating on them except for my DS Big Stage Aways, which I feel hesitant in parting with as I've already done it 3x already with the same exact shoe. :lol:

Big Stages re-release, take all my money Nike. The OG drop for those were ridiculous.

I need protro del-sols though. Played in my pair back in September and the sole separated :lol:

Yeah I should have done it years ago. Like my PayPal account looking nice but I'm gonna use it to get some **** I've always wanted it's truly a great feeling. Like I didn't sell any of my kobes lol like the 8 was prob my fav model sucks because my volts and blue coral joints literally fell apart on me. My mambacurials are my one of my grails I got 2 pairs and I'm afraid they're gonna fall apart too I actually rocked one pair the other day and walked around so carefully lol

I've found that once you get rolling with it and part ways with a few pairs, it keeps getting easier and it turns into a good feeling. You got it.
Yeah you realize you don't need **** and just let it go. I gotta say stockx makes it really easy tho. Like when back in the day I used eBay idk it felt much harder. Don't get me stockx and goat fees suck but them giving you a shipping label for ups drop off made my decisions so easy I parted with so many pairs I really didn't need

I miss the 8s. Makes me feel so old now looking back at that era of kicks lol. I have a bunch of doubles on the 8s it's up there I just love that shoe and they had some dope colorways. I loved the ID flyknit 9s but man the Kobe model really started to fall off after the 8 and 9 I barely copped anything after the 8s.

Yeah you realize you don't need **** and just let it go. I gotta say stockx makes it really easy tho. Like when back in the day I used eBay idk it felt much harder. Don't get me stockx and goat fees suck but them giving you a shipping label for ups drop off made my decisions so easy I parted with so many pairs I really didn't need
Agree but I usually rock my **** so with my used kicks I put em on the bay, im old school though I been buying and selling on eBay since 2000
When I do have a DS pair, SX is so easy and usually im cool with the price if it’s a retro Jordan

Are peoples kobe 8's really falling apart already? Im gonna go through my sneaker closet and see what i can sell. Im trying to rid myself of the collectors mentality (for the most part) and get it down to shoes i wear.

Thanks for the convo on it fellas, i appreciate it. Hopeful it didnt derail us too hard from the undftd 5's coming out.

Are peoples kobe 8's really falling apart already? Im gonna go through my sneaker closet and see what i can sell. Im trying to rid myself of the collectors mentality (for the most part) and get it down to shoes i wear.

Thanks for the convo on it fellas, i appreciate it. Hopeful it didnt derail us too hard from the undftd 5's coming out.

none of my Kobe 8s are separating but I only wear them casually

Back
Top Bottom