Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

If it means so much for you then perhaps you can do what I did, eat home cooked meals for a few weeks and use the funds to get them at the current market price.

I bought mine for around $450 because I couldn’t find it anywhere else.

If it means so much for you then perhaps you can do what I did, eat home cooked meals for a few weeks and use the funds to get them at the current market price.

I bought mine for around $450 because I couldn’t find it anywhere else.

lol what if youre already eating home cooked meals? is that still considered money saved? because ive been eating home cooked meals almost all my life.

Got my Mamba Academy shirt yesterday, not a bad turnaround on that considering everything that's gone on. Glad I ordered when I did since most of the t-shirts are only available in extreme sizes now. Will be happy to rep that shirt.

Locals had it for 200-220. Retail 180 but with tax in Hawaii, it was just about 190. I’m sure higher in Cali with the 9.5% sales tax. 10-30 over retail isn’t bad at all imo
True, I paid $240 for my extra pair

worth it regardless if Kobe was dead or alive. Shoes are great

funny we all love the colorway, wore em with all my friends for a early Sunday pick up and they all hated them

I didn't get to go, but I wore these the day of the memorial.

83907045_487456901931388_8041233273717203641_n.jpg

I wore my chaos twice on court

I love em and already trying to preserve them, need some other color ways to drop. Even though mydraft day IV are great, wore the crap out of em so far and wanna stick with the V

Do you have a preference between the IV or V in court? And can you opine on the cushioning in the V while hooping?

JS”

I appreciate the feedback. The IV caused me knee/joint pain and the idea of the V with forefoot zoom really made me excited about the model. I do have the chaos colorway but haven’t had the opportunity (not really true...just been balling in a number of other sneakers) to try them yet so the positive feedback is a good sign.

JS”

Do you have a preference between the IV or V in court? And can you opine on the cushioning in the V while hooping?

JS”

I haven’t had enough time with the V yet, no complaints but I don’t feel like they are broken in yet IMO

the IV are really good, not sure if you have them but as much crap that was thrown around for them not having FLZ, probably one of the best shoes I’ve played in, in a very very long time maybe since the Kobe VI.

my fav shoe of all time :pimp:
Grew up during the 90s/Concord XI time and let me say this as a fact that these are my personal grails. Both home and away are beautiful and have aged so well.
May not place above the Bred XIs but pass the Concords beyond challenge. When Nike gets around to these ill likely for the first time Jordan meme.
Cheers to that ****.

Last edited:
May not place above the Bred XIs but pass the Concords beyond challenge.
Challenge accepted. I love Kobe and Kobe Vs, but that's just nutso :rofl:
Nah, this is what makes a hobby great: Everyone has their own thing. But for me, a basically all white plastic shoe with some gold details vs Concords? That's crazy talk LOL

Back
Top Bottom