Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

it’s usually the same ppl in this thread. Saw there was discussion and then there you go with some nonsense. Don’t flatter yourself.

6D67422B-2783-459D-91D8-6CEC96412D8F.gif

:smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have my doubts too, but maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. The big stage/ 5 rings pair, as well as the Laker pair are sitting in the Nike warehouses and I do not think those will be destroyed/ not sold at some point in time.

Not expecting releases on Mamba Day but Nike needs to put an article that day informing the public what’s going on with the line

unfortunately Nike doesn’t need to tell us anything.

it would be nice if they did so I know if I should save my money for potential protros or move on permanently from this line

Man it’s the first Mamba day after Kobe passing and Nike’s not doing anything. It’s also Mamba Monday today. At least release some kind of statement man. Do something Nike!

posted this in different kobe threads. This is my contribution to Mamba Day. Put the Fade to Black XI's in a case and the base is customized to have the Lakers court design of Kobe's final game. I know its not a Kobe V, but I had planned to wear the Prelude 5's today but its raining here in NYC lol

IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg

posted this in different kobe threads. This is my contribution to Mamba Day. Put the Fade to Black XI's in a case and the base is customized to have the Lakers court design of Kobe's final game. I know its not a Kobe V, but I had planned to wear the Prelude 5's today but its raining here in NYC lol

IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg
Dope!. If I had kept my 2nd pair back in 2016 I would do something similar. And I feel you on the rain.... I'm in NYC as well.

Contacted Nike customer service a couple of minutes ago, nothing planned for today. I still hope everyone still somehow enjoys Mamba Day!

Kobe just passed away in January and now we are in a pandemic. Come on, man.

did Nike stop selling shoes? Did they stop showing Kobe’s games? I don’t think anyone is saying disrespect anyone or not be aware of the current issues... however an awareness of the current state will tell you there’s inconsistencies...especially with how they are dealing with the Kobe line. Needs better leadership

did Nike stop selling shoes? Did they stop showing Kobe’s games? I don’t think anyone is saying disrespect anyone or not be aware of the current issues... however an awareness of the current state will tell you there’s inconsistencies...especially with how they are dealing with the Kobe line. Needs better leadership
Are you even thinking of his wife, Vanessa, and his kids? No, you’re not. Get outta here with that 💩

Back
Top Bottom