Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Those are dope just as a colorway in general, the Bruce Lee angle isn’t necessary. They’re basically a Chicago colorway, would be better without the yellow on the heel. But still pretty sharp overall. Don’t know if I’d buy them if they are real and release, I think at this point I prefer sticking to OGs Kobe actually wore. But I’d be tempted.

OGs are a million times better, but at this point we can’t even be surprised. Nike always does this crap. Still happy to see there’s life for the V’s though. Hopefully they start releasing soon.

Dope, I didn't like the Kyrie 6 BL Alternate, these are executed better although more black on the heel, lining and shozoku logo would be better.

I understand them using the alternate colors black and white could have been inspired from black kung fu pants and white A shirts, but unfortunately most people correlate Bruce Lee with his Game of Death jumpsuit and his scratches from Enter the Dragon. They could've used his red/white track suit or even his winged star tanktop but I'm sure people may not get the significance of it. Should've just protro'd the OG instead and was hoping they did coz I still got the OG deadstock and wanted to get a fresh pair to wear.

LOL remembered a while back someone jokingly said something like "If we even get it watch them give us some reverse Bruce Lee garbage"
welp.....😂😂
Nothing official though so not trying to read too much into whatever those things are.

image.jpg

yo

lmaoooooooooooooo

Those are dope just as a colorway in general, the Bruce Lee angle isn’t necessary. They’re basically a Chicago colorway, would be better without the yellow on the heel. But still pretty sharp overall. Don’t know if I’d buy them if they are real and release, I think at this point I prefer sticking to OGs Kobe actually wore. But I’d be tempted.
See you on release day.

they are just TEASING us with all these leaked pics... im still waiting for those purple LA's to drop so I can add those ASAP

BL 2.0s are Fire

whatever they do I just need them to release a protro 5 in masssss quantities, let everyone eat... Nike don’t play the limited game on this. Demand will be thru the roof, just give the people what we want.
I’ll take these, the new big stages, the laker joints, just don’t make us jump thru hoops or pay resell

I'm glad to see solid bottom outsoles. Notwithstanding, I'm hopeful this (and other Kobe Protro 5 models) will be released soon in mass.

BL 2.0s are Fire

whatever they do I just need them to release a protro 5 in masssss quantities, let everyone eat... Nike don’t play the limited game on this. Demand will be thru the roof, just give the people what we want.
I’ll take these, the new big stages, the laker joints, just don’t make us jump thru hoops or pay resell

Everybody will me going after kobes now SMH 🤦‍♂️

SUCKS for the real Kobe fans

Back
Top Bottom