Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

How are those release dates going for you guys?....
And then he...and then he says how bout those release dates? 😂😂
This **** is next level madness, they could atleast drop an official public statement but nope.

paul milsap kobe v pe.jpg

bol bol big stage kobe v.jpg

my hearts telling me we're headed for a nikeId release. Please don't be a limited run. Please leave this model up there in bountiful options and colors. Please Nike.

I like this idea, that kind of move would definetely keep the resale prices down. Atleast I hope so 🤷‍♂️

I could even see something along the lines of on 8/24 for “8” days “24” hours in a day, consumers will have a chance to customize the protro Kobe V. I’d much rather have a longer time period, but at this point, I think we’d all take anything we got especially if we could ID em lol.

JS”

I could even see something along the lines of on 8/24 for “8” days “24” hours in a day, consumers will have a chance to customize the protro Kobe V. I’d much rather have a longer time period, but at this point, I think we’d all take anything we got especially if we could ID em lol.

JS”

Would be dope. But that would mean I can't steal any designs I like because nobody would have a completed pair in hand :lol:

Damn those Kay Yows are hot. This list is getting expensive-

Kay Yow
AD All star/Laker colorway
Big Stages
White Bruce Lees. One more pair and this will be a close to a $1k problem.

With the way things have been going, I wouldn't be surprised if the signature series is discontinued and we only get knock down models.

If August 24th comes and goes and we still don't have any releases, that's that. They missed Mamba Day 4/13 (understandable, 2 months from his passing is too soon), but we're seeing ton's of PEs and promo pairs, no news or rumors of release dates? Official images dropped for multiple colorways and still crickets.

Insert Stephen A Smith *Starting to lose faith* meme

You and me both - not sure I could swing 4, but I'll sign up for 2-3 no doubt. Bring it on Nike! Lets gooooooo

Back
Top Bottom