Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

So unofficially in November for BL's then. Man, that and the midnight Tokyos gonna be expensive. At least I can pass on the yeezy breds since I still got my pairs from the first time. Or who knows, try for me and can offset some costs for BL if I hit

anyone? i have a wide feet wear a 11.5 in protro 1
wondering what size should i get for protro 5 as the stores in my area are receiving them next week
I went tts on the protro 1s size 12 and I just ordered my EYBL pairs from goat and went size 12 as well. Haven’t got my EYBL pair in yet but most ppl in here say going tts should be fine just know they are slightly snug fit. If you go up .5 a size you’ll have extra toe room. So tts is best it seems. That’s what I’ve gathered from following this thread. Feel free to go back and read thru it yourself if you want assurance. Or just try them on when you go buy them next week. Good luck!

anyone? i have a wide feet wear a 11.5 in protro 1
wondering what size should i get for protro 5 as the stores in my area are receiving them next week
From what I hear in here, everyone sizes up 0.5.
I have wide feet as well and I go 9. My normal is an 8.5 which I wore for the 9's, 10's and 11's

Undefeated pack just arrived and I hate to say that they are too small for me. I wear a 13 in everything Nike basketball and there is no way I can wear these to play in or wear casual. Don’t want to sell, but I want the pack and the next step is a 14. Price is 400 plus more so if anyone is looking for a 13 DM ME.

Im so tempted to cop the Big Stage/Parade's from Stockx, but prices is starting to go below $380 and Ill wait a bit longer till it hits $350

Undefeated pack just arrived and I hate to say that they are too small for me. I wear a 13 in everything Nike basketball and there is no way I can wear these to play in or wear casual. Don’t want to sell, but I want the pack and the next step is a 14. Price is 400 plus more so if anyone is looking for a 13 DM ME.
Damn that sucks man. I wear 13 but I’m not trying to spend over 1K on 2 pairs of Kobe’s.
I always thought sizing up to 14 usually would save money, not cost more

Damn that sucks man. I wear 13 but I’m not trying to spend over 1K on 2 pairs of Kobe’s.
I always thought sizing up to 14 usually would save money, not cost more
Yeah you and me both. But I just checked StockX and they’re 300 to $400 more. Goat is 10 dollars more but 300 total more than stockx Most likely because there was less pairs made. Or everyone sized up like I should’ve LOL

Yeah you and me both. But I just checked StockX and they’re 300 to $400 more. Goat is 10 dollars more but 300 total more than stockx Most likely because there was less pairs made. Or everyone sized up like I should’ve LOL
TTS is really that bad though? I wear a 13 in all my shoes, and yeah some are slightly bigger or smaller but for the most part it’s the right size. I want to grab the big stages if the price is right but now I wonder if I should go for a 14

Pair from DSG finally came in today, v blessed.

20200909_235211685_iOS.jpg
20200909_234958437_iOS.jpg

Will swap laces probably sooner or later.

order processed since 27th lollllll. at least have the courtesy to send out cancelation emails lmao

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom