Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

They may get to that point when people actually get their pairs... I'm still waiting on mine... Got shipment notice from UPS on Sunday and it still says "shipment ready for ups"

what are those guys doing? It's been a month

45A46EFC-2F8E-4455-81BE-FDDB3883E655.jpeg

👀

Man *****? Exclusively to UndftdJP? Why? What's the significance of the that sneaker to Japan??

why won't you let us know which store you're getting yours from? :lol:
you said your boy letting you cop early, idk which stores even have em here

Lol ol boy did not get those from Detroit I am pretty sure haha.

Mom n Pop shop my boy owns. There is only a couple so it is pretty easy to guess LOL. My AAU Director is plugged with Nike also so that helps with releases.

SmartSelect_20200923-202711_Gallery.jpg
20200923_202258.jpg

Cost $30 to ship this box to me ? Could have picked it up for free ninety nine.
And I like how their store address
1 LBS? Undefeated trying to fraud the shipping companies? They be weighing their packages with a hand underneath

I’d imagine their UPS account gets charged the appropriate amount for the actual weight once the package is scanned by UPS

Went the Stock X route to get the What If pack. Jumped on a resale price that I was comfortable with under $700 for a size 9 shipped to Hawaii. We shall see how long this takes.

Man *****? Exclusively to UndftdJP? Why? What's the significance of the that sneaker to Japan??
Don't worry. It's typical Engrish in Japan. They mean exclusively online, no in-store. I'm pretty sure if you go back and check their past posts, they state the same thing. From being in JPN for a minute, I'm guessing backdoor Atmos & Nike will get them also. I'll keep you guys updated.

Back
Top Bottom