Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

BUST! See you for the next Kobe you’re gonna try for after the Alternate BL.
BUST!

Nice try fam, kobes are notoriously trash when it comes to colorways so I own no kobe shoes nor am I a kobe-bryant-consumer-zombie foaming at the mouth to throw my money ANYTHING related to him.......however, the color blocking on the alternatives is just my speed.

Definitely wont be paying some zit faced nerd living in his moms basement resell though, thats for certain.

Today must be my birthday because a homie in one of my discords didn’t want his EA for the OG colorway Bruce Lee’s, so he ooped his EA to me. He ordered and shipped it to my address. Such a down real gesture that I sent him some dinner money along with paying for the shoes. Can’t wait! I’m a huge Bruce Lee lover 💛🐍

Any clue why on my sneakers app the Bruce lee are saying sold out (original color) when they haven’t even released yet? How are they sold out when they don’t come out until the 24th? The Bruce lee alts don’t show that for me though.

Any clue why on my sneakers app the Bruce lee are saying sold out (original color) when they haven’t even released yet? How are they sold out when they don’t come out until the 24th? The Bruce lee alts don’t show that for me though.

You sure you weren't granted access and missed out?

You sure you weren't granted access and missed out?

Yea I just checked my sneakers app. I was granted access and my size is gone now. I never received a notification at all from the app. Talk about taking an L. This hurt! If I was others in here I would check the app just in case honestly.

Yea I just checked my sneakers app. I was granted access and my size is gone now. I never received a notification at all from the app. Talk about taking an L. This hurt! If I was others in here I would check the app just in case honestly.
Damn

sorry man

I think I may have gotten early access for the BL’s and missed it. I opened up the SNKRS app and they were at the top of upcoming tab for a second and then disappeared. Why tf would there not be a notification? :emoji_angry:

I think I may have gotten early access for the BL’s and missed it. I opened up the SNKRS app and they were at the top of upcoming tab for a second and then disappeared. Why tf would there not be a notification? :emoji_angry:
Yes I agree I got no notification. Only reason I went to sneakers to check is because I came here to see of any updated info and I return went to app to see if my notify was on and my BL’s were saying sold out. To find I missed out and early access was in my inbox but nothing informed me of It is sad because the 5s I wanted the most I could have had em and now I’m looking at bots and resale. Been bothering me every since.

I couldn't catch the Chaos restock on Nike EU. already in the cart and paying but I was not selected. what a scam

I couldn't catch the Chaos restock on Nike EU. already in the cart and paying but I was not selected. what a scam

Same here, was in queue for ages and then Nike site said that there was a problem with my payment. Scam is exactly the word that comes to mind.

Android? I get notification on iPad but not on Android.

4CC4C5FB-4497-42D2-A4DB-B4A0FDDB9A34.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom