Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I hear a kobe documentary is in the works. Kinda like the last dance one. My mentality is to buy the stuff I really want now before prices jump once that comes out. Although jordan hype and kobe hype are two very different things.

Goat taking their sweet *** time to authenticate the alt BL they received days ago

when I sent them stuff last week it got authenticated same day within hours

Goat taking their sweet *** time to authenticate the alt BL they received days ago

when I sent them stuff last week it got authenticated same day within hours
Damn. Hope there isn’t an issue for yours.

I needed to come in here and check out some more pics of the alts. Wish there a touch of yellow in there some whee.

Just got mine in, makes me wanna get more 5 protros. So much more padded around the collar than the ogs. Just may pay resell on a chaos pair
DDCA2312-2C63-4A21-AD89-580FC1FD101E.jpeg

100 percent agree. I was all about the alts at first because they looked clean and were something different. But that all white sole will NOT age well. And all my 5's are to go straight to the hardwood when that opens back up. Actually just got a pair of the OG colorway Bruce Lees. The black lace pics sold me. (I know I swore I wouldnt pay these crazy prices but came up on a pair for $240 after all was said and done.

100 percent agree. I was all about the alts at first because they looked clean and were something different. But that all white sole will NOT age well. And all my 5's are to go straight to the hardwood when that opens back up. Actually just got a pair of the OG colorway Bruce Lees. The black lace pics sold me. (I know I swore I wouldnt pay these crazy prices but came up on a pair for $240 after all was said and done.
Where at? If I could find my size at an 11.5 for 240 again... I'm def coppin.

I don’t like the alts at all so I’m kind of biased 😂. The alts certainly won’t age well so consider that.
I mean that's true but depends on the individual. I wouldnt be using mine for hooping and I keep my kicks clean for the most part. Like I already had fits in mind when they said they were releasing them lol

I think you’re underestimating the alt pair, for me the fact that they are way less common than the OG - which are turning up everywhere on court and far more dime a dozen.. Don’t get me wrong, they’re needed and the OG, no question. And the alt color blocking isn’t my favorite, but still, they feel more elusive

I think you’re underestimating the alt pair, for me the fact that they are way less common than the OG - which are turning up everywhere on court and far more dime a dozen.. Don’t get me wrong, they’re needed and the OG, no question. And the alt color blocking isn’t my favorite, but still, they feel more elusive

so you like them bc they seem more limited? lol

The OG Bruce Lee CW >>>>>>> alternates

not even close imo

so you like them bc they seem more limited? lol

The OG Bruce Lee CW >>>>>>> alternates

not even close imo
Nope not what I said, we are just all seeing the OG colorway everywhere right now, so it’s something different.
But yes we all agree the OG is the king of the castle. At least Nike released two versions!

I bought a pair of alts for 255. Can’t complain with that. Also have two yellows that I also paid resell for. Figured I need a spare before prices hike eventually. I’ll get the PJs one of these days and call it a day on the 5’s.

Back
Top Bottom