Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Was on my wife’s Nike account all day and finally switched over to mine 6 hours later to my surprise I got exclusive access to the Kobe grinches. Of course they were sold out in my size. The one time I have a chance to get some Kobe’s for retail I missed out. Not going to lie this L hurts bad I would’ve rather taken an L on release day than knowing I had access and didn’t get them.😩😩😩😩😩

I been looking man, ebay they're expensive, no one selling locally either

prices starting to go up on OG Bruce Lee, might pull trigger next day or two

Its def a gamble to keep waiting. You could get lucky and catch another price drop from stockX seller fee sale or maybe another drop during nba all star weekend but it might just be a steady increase here on out.

Might have to off my spare bruce lee for a grinch if I strike out. Cash added as necessary but hopefully not too much 1-2 weeks after release. May just end up being my first purchase in 2021 if I miss out on RD

did some lace swaps with the OGs, Alts and Del Sols. i think black looks the best on the OGs and Alts. toss up between the white and del sol laces on the Del Sols. but both are better than the speckled white laces.

still need eybls, big stage and 5x champ not willing to go above $300 so i might just be moving onto the 6s. A1EC5E03-83BA-4087-BA4C-8D56AAA6230E.jpeg 2243CEB7-F67F-4942-B734-831AB51A0991.jpeg D4F942AB-2374-4C7A-B000-96DF0B3B311D.jpeg

did some lace swaps with the OGs, Alts and Del Sols. i think black looks the best on the OGs and Alts. toss up between the white and del sol laces on the Del Sols. but both are better than the speckled white laces.

still need eybls, big stage and 5x champ not willing to go above $300 so i might just be moving onto the 6s. A1EC5E03-83BA-4087-BA4C-8D56AAA6230E.jpeg 2243CEB7-F67F-4942-B734-831AB51A0991.jpeg D4F942AB-2374-4C7A-B000-96DF0B3B311D.jpeg
You should just move your double ups to trade for the ones you're missing. That's what I'd do anyway if I was missing a few 5's that I wanted. Maybe even make the other guy add cash on top depending if it was for the OG bruce lee

You should just move your double ups to trade for the ones you're missing. That's what I'd do anyway if I was missing a few 5's that I wanted. Maybe even make the other guy add cash on top depending if it was for the OG bruce lee
OG BLs were one of my grails so i had to double up. i paid resale for them so im already a little behind on a potential trade.

OG BLs were one of my grails so i had to double up. i paid resale for them so im already a little behind on a potential trade.
I respect it. I picked up a second pair of the OG BLs so I totally get it. I think I'd off mine for a grinch trade though. Assuming I strike out on that. Or who knows, maybe fork over the cash depending on the price. A good chunk of my Kobe V collection is paid via resell so I know where you're coming from.

should’ve got a local pair for $260 when i had a chance.. now it’s steadily climbing back up.

NOT GIVING UP THOUGH!

I respect it. I picked up a second pair of the OG BLs so I totally get it. I think I'd off mine for a grinch trade though. Assuming I strike out on that. Or who knows, maybe fork over the cash depending on the price. A good chunk of my Kobe V collection is paid via resell so I know where you're coming from.
i had OG grinch’s and sold em. it was the easiest cop ever. back then, eastbay would let you do phone orders on RD. all you had to do was call when they went live and if it was busy just keep calling back. miss those days haha.

never had BLs before and though i like grinch’s, it’s always been BLs > grinch’s and V > VI for me.

i had OG grinch’s and sold em. it was the easiest cop ever. back then, eastbay would let you do phone orders on RD. all you had to do was call when they went live and if it was busy just keep calling back. miss those days haha.

never had BLs before and though i like grinch’s, it’s always been BLs > grinch’s and V > VI for me.

sigh. Eastbay phone orders. Such fond memories

Back
Top Bottom