Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

never had that happen to any of my 5's.. og and protro. mind you i havent played much in the protros due to the pandemic

to me looks like the person who balled in those is a wide footer and should have went up half a size. too much stress on that area if you have wide feet.

just my opinion, i could be wrong.

never had that happen to any of my 5's.. og and protro. mind you i havent played much in the protros due to the pandemic

to me looks like the person who balled in those is a wide footer and should have went up half a size. too much stress on that area if you have wide feet.

just my opinion, i could be wrong.

mine ripped (OG)

but it was on the side then it peeled but never went through into the shoe but that was after a lot of abuse

My OG ripped and i abused it playing a bunch in college. I have wide feet and didn’t go half a size up tho and stuck with 9.5
89F2221D-022C-479B-BEEC-5CE16423161F.jpeg

Speaking of the DeMar's, I just hit another pair on a ShoePalace restock a few mins ago. The Sneaker Gods are kind to me, DeMar is a LA native just like me <3 (I haven't hit many Kobe's, but I did hit the DeMar's on the SNKRS drop).

As to what happened to that person's shoe, I don't know, but I do know NBA players such as DeMar obviously, ball in them, and they seem to hold up well which is good enough for me. :smile:

Speaking of the DeMar's, I just hit another pair on a ShoePalace restock a few mins ago. The Sneaker Gods are kind to me, DeMar is a LA native just like me <3 (I haven't hit many Kobe's, but I did hit the DeMar's on the SNKRS drop).

As to what happened to that person's shoe, I don't know, but I do know NBA players such as DeMar obviously, ball in them, and they seem to hold up well which is good enough for me. :smile:
You in a cook group? I didn't even see anything about a restock. Plus catching a restock I'm sure is near impossible on SP

You in a cook group? I didn't even see anything about a restock. Plus catching a restock I'm sure is near impossible on SP

hey, yah I’ve been in the whole discord / groups game for the last few years. I was so sick of taking Ls I did my research and found that world. So now I do have access to monitors (which caught the SP restock. Ever since SP changed to Shopify, there is no way to catch a restock without a monitor). Losing out on SBB 1s triggered me into this world 😫😆

hey, yah I’ve been in the whole discord / groups game for the last few years. I was so sick of taking Ls I did my research and found that world. So now I do have access to monitors (which caught the SP restock. Ever since SP changed to Shopify, there is no way to catch a restock without a monitor). Losing out on SBB 1s triggered me into this world 😫😆
Smart man. Heard groups without a bot are tough so it doesn't make sense for me. I used to be in one that was 20 bucks a month and after two months, I dipped. Only reason I joined was for the free slots for members. It's pretty much raffles and try my luck with SNKRS, which ends up on L's most of the time. The few w's are nice. Now I try to be more selective with the stuff I buy, especially since I'm paying resell on most of the recent kobes

Smart man. Heard groups without a bot are tough so it doesn't make sense for me. I used to be in one that was 20 bucks a month and after two months, I dipped. Only reason I joined was for the free slots for members. It's pretty much raffles and try my luck with SNKRS, which ends up on L's most of the time. The few w's are nice. Now I try to be more selective with the stuff I buy, especially since I'm paying resell on most of the recent kobes

There is some truth to needing to know botting in order to maximize a cook groups value. I only go manual, but do find having access to the monitors to be advantageous every so often allowing to cop pairs I'd never be able to (today being an example). I'm an old school head that grew up in the era of walking into Nike Towns, so adjusting to this new world took some learning. Miss the old days!

Shoe Palace overnighted. Can un-ds my other pair with no fear now 🖤🐍
E0757A33-AFAB-4AB3-88D5-91387A289808.jpeg
In Maryland for a family visit and originally had mine apart of my rotation.... but switched it up to these. UNDS the Zebras will have to wait lol. On another note...dont know why Converse stopped with the Chuck Taylor IIs.... much more comfy with Lunar insole addition than the OG CTs
16148981580306433990083215535817.jpg

In Maryland for a family visit and originally had mine apart of my rotation.... but switched it up to these. UNDS the Zebras will have to wait lol. On another note...dont know why Converse stopped with the Chuck Taylor IIs.... much more comfy with Lunar insole addition than the OG CTs
16148981580306433990083215535817.jpg
the CT2 were soooo comfy

Question guys. So I said I was going to go for the Eybls cuz prices are cheaper for them but this guy(locally) listed the ALT BLs. Initially I offered 240 for them but didnt take it as he had them for 350... then he pushed it to 400 then back down to 350 and finally 320. We have agreed on 300 even though I just wanted to then do 270. Didnt want to pay that much to hoop in with the eybls on mind. Should I bite lol

Back
Top Bottom