Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

why can’t the other colors and size 12 and up drop like this

would love to pick up both bruce lees for cheap
Sale of the US12 HOF is quite brisk. I reckon they might drop another 20-40 bucks once all pairs get in hand but nothing more because I didn't see too many Ws for the larger sizes, unfortunately.

I am hoping to pick up another pair, but those US11.5 and up prices just don't look too good at all right now.

Sale of the US12 HOF is quite brisk. I reckon they might drop another 20-40 bucks once all pairs get in hand but nothing more because I didn't see too many Ws for the larger sizes, unfortunately.

I am hoping to pick up another pair, but those US11.5 and up prices just don't look too good at all right now.
Locked up my HOF for 325. Scooping it from the “homie” tomorrow

i’m assuming resellers think everyone 12 and up got NBA money to be shelling out on kicks. :lol:

It's also odd that the Ws for the larger sizes don't seem to be plentiful. I thought that the protros were more popular in larger sizes.

So they should've just made a lot more pairs for the big feet gang.

Production numbers drop drastically for all sizes above 11.5 too. It's a constant problem for us big footers no matter the release.
I’ve always known they made less of the big sizes but it was never this bad, i’d say in the last year to year in half it’s got BAD

I’ve always known they made less of the big sizes but it was never this bad, i’d say in the last year to year in half it’s got BAD
Agreed. It's made the difference between "Oh. You got one pair in? Okay." paying retail and taking a gamble that a pair might show up somewhere with a discount code. Gotta pick your battles.

Disagree. Alts are cool but won’t age well. BLs are timeless imo
It's a white and black shoe, the two most timeless colors, it'll age well. BLs are classics and have the history and nostalgia but Alts are nice in their own right.

My buddy won the undefeated raffle for me. In fact, he won two pairs of 10.5 and hooked me and another acquaintance up. He also got the Shadow 2.0s for me. 🙏🏼

In any event, I got them from him last night and I’m finally checking them out today. 5s are my favorite shoes to hoop in, but I’m not sure yet if I will hoop in these. Fortunately, my Chaos are still going strong and I still have the Lakers and Zebras too.

B80066E6-27BD-482E-ABC0-399EB263ADDE.jpeg

Has anybody gone up a full size on the 5 protro. Example normal foot size is a 10 but you wear these in an 11. Length wise these are fine for me but the upper crushes the toe box area. Anybody getting away with going up? Is it a sloppy fit? Pros Cons?

My buddy won the undefeated raffle for me. In fact, he won two pairs of 10.5 and hooked me and another acquaintance up. He also got the Shadow 2.0s for me. 🙏🏼

In any event, I got them from him last night and I’m finally checking them out today. 5s are my favorite shoes to hoop in, but I’m not sure yet if I will hoop in these. Fortunately, my Chaos are still going strong and I still have the Lakers and Zebras too.

B80066E6-27BD-482E-ABC0-399EB263ADDE.jpeg
Wish I had buddies like that 💪🏾

Has anybody gone up a full size on the 5 protro. Example normal foot size is a 10 but you wear these in an 11. Length wise these are fine for me but the upper crushes the toe box area. Anybody getting away with going up? Is it a sloppy fit? Pros Cons?

As a big footer, going up a full size is my only option. And it’s a hell of a lot better than going TTS.

Yep, my HOF pair is one whole size up. My original Kobe 5s when I had them were a size 9 and they were snug. When I got another pair in a 9.5, it was much better.

When I got the "What If" pack, it was a size 10 originally for my friend, but he scored and said I can keep it for myself. My true size is 8.5 and I tried on the size 10 for ****s and giggles, and it surprisingly fit me just good enough. Definitely was long enough to not know where my toes are though.

Damn, I’m anxious to receive my HOFs now. I went TTS for the Protro Grinches, which was fine, so I did the same with these.

Back
Top Bottom