Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah V's have always been my favorite Kobe of all time. Look amazing, super comfortable, fit perfect and a great performer on court!

IMG_1651.jpg

* The VI's are a very very close 2nd...

Yeah V's have always been my favorite Kobe of all time. Look amazing, super comfortable, fit perfect and a great performer on court!

IMG_1651.jpg

* The VI's are a very very close 2nd...
So much regret choosing getting supreme paper nuptse jacket over the nba 2k alt chaos 5s.... Thought i was gonna be able to make it home from supreme in time to get them but nah.

I think I finished with like 34 pairs of Vs before the protros came out. Of course I took this pic and forgot the think pinks AFTER I put them all away :lol:

Always frustrating I could never find purple, silver, or Carolina TBs on my size

FBC33604-FF1B-4125-B7BA-DCD9BCE61978.jpeg

Some of the samples (left to right):
Big Stage
Burnt orange TB
NCAA Final 4
Wolf Grey
Gadget x2
Candace Dupree Orange

79FBCE27-4BD1-4F66-91C6-31DAC58F7FD9.jpeg

I think I finished with like 34 pairs of Vs before the protros came out. Of course I took this pic and forgot the think pinks AFTER I put them all away :lol:

Always frustrating I could never find purple, silver, or Carolina TBs on my size

Big Stage
Burnt orange TB
NCAA Final 4
Wolf Grey
Gadget x2
Candace Dupree Orange

are those the da vinci's????

how much did you pay and where did you find those
i thought they were super limited.

are those the da vinci's????

how much did you pay and where did you find those
i thought they were super limited.

I got them off someone in Cali for about $500, sold them, and was lucky enough to get them back. $500 was pretty steep for Kobe Vs when I finally found them as it was before his death and shows in general skyrocketing. It’s rumored to be 17 pairs of them but there were definitely more as some people found them at outlets

Big Stage
Burnt orange TB
NCAA Final 4
Wolf Grey
Gadget x2
Candace Dupree Orange

Insane 👏👏🔥

Back
Top Bottom