Nike Zoom Kobe V

The all black is
smokin.gif

i like em but they look way too much like the ivs.. can't wait to see the production versions!!!!! i love the ivs tho! so it could work hahaha nike has togive us a break!!!! too much money going to shoes... i'm pretty sure that most guys here could lease a 335i with the money they spend per month on shoeshaha

The ankle strap looks like it might be connected to the tongue?

If they integrated it better into the design, they would look good.

Hopefully the production model has a design that flows a little better, and I'll probably get a pair.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if the ankle strap isn't removeable then no buy for me. give me hyperizes

It's removable. I hope it comes with the shoe though.

i feel like if it does come out with the ankle strap, then it would be a ball shoe only....can't really wear these as casuals...

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

based on looks these things must perform like hell. i'm calling it-- this shoe will impress people.
LOL. at least the shoe better perform well when they look like some fake sketchers.
I already know about 3 people who got rolled ankles wearing the low kobes.
lol people think it's okay to wear the kobe 4s without any ankle tapes or whatever...nba players are okay to wear em because they get their tapes fromprofessionals.
unless you play basketball for living, i don't recommand kobes.

i have a feeling nike is going to change it and make the appearance better
LOL. you know these are ugly as hell when some laker homer wants some change on the appearance.
I must say though, kobe really doesn't have good taste on shoes.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i feel like if it does come out with the ankle strap, then it would be a ball shoe only....can't really wear these as casuals...

cosign. i'm not wearing XX's anywhere but the court.

Sitting on fence until we see final product and colorways.

IV will be hard act to follow though, Carpe Diems were love at first sight for me.

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketballshoe that can meet his needs on the court.

In my opinion, the Kobe line has never gotten worse, so I'm expecting the V's to be just as good as the IVs at the very least.

These don't look to good at all..

Haven't bought a pair of Kobe's since the ZKII

They need to go back to Zoom/Zoom.

Will not buy if they have Lunar..

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

based on looks these things must perform like hell. i'm calling it-- this shoe will impress people.
LOL. at least the shoe better perform well when they look like some fake sketchers.
lol people think it's okay to wear the kobe 4s without any ankle tapes or whatever...nba players are okay to wear em because they get their tapes from professionals.

LOL. you know these are ugly as hell when some laker homer wants some change on the appearance.

if you step on someones foot playing basketball you are going to roll your ankle, whether you wear low, mids or highs....

I know people that have rolled their ankles in Kobes, Lebrons, Hyperdunks, Hypermaxes,etc... you get my drift....if you play basketball long enough you aregoing to roll your ankles...even if they are professionally taped...

I played in two leagues for a total of 22 games in my IVs + plus pickup 2 x per week and I havent had any problems....

If you don't like them cool but they are a great shoe for me..

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketball shoe that can meet his needs on the court.

No wonder he's not that marketable.

At his skill level, he should've been selling way more...

I'm not saying his brand should be up there with Air Jordan, but at least AI or TMAC during their prime.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

lol people think it's okay to wear the kobe 4s without any ankle tapes or whatever...nba players are okay to wear em because they get their tapes from professionals.

if you step on someones foot playing basketball you are going to roll your ankle, whether you wear low, mids or highs....

I know people that have rolled their ankles in Kobes, Lebrons, Hyperdunks, Hypermaxes,etc... you get my drift....if you play basketball long enough you are going to roll your ankles...even if they are professionally taped...

I played in two leagues for a total of 22 games in my IVs + plus pickup 2 x per week and I havent had any problems....

If you don't like them cool but they are a great shoe for me..

Cool.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketball shoe that can meet his needs on the court.

No wonder he's not that marketable.

At his skill level, he should've been selling way more...

I'm not saying his brand should be up there with Air Jordan, but at least AI or TMAC during their prime.

Spoken like a guy who has no actual knowledge of shoe sales, retail trends, the signature market, or anything like that. No, but keep talking out of your buttlike that. We're all impressed!

Back
Top Bottom