Nike Zoom Kobe V

PRETTYPLAYA has taken his hate for the Lakers and Kobe, into this thread.
Only words that come out of dude's mouth are negative.What a miserable life.

Anyway, can't wait to see what the V's look like.

IV's are really nice breakout from Kobe, need some actual pics for the V's though to judge.

i am going to wait till i get them on my feet....i think they are going to perform even better than the ivs.....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

I dont know if im the only one that thinks so but is Converse Jackin the new design? lol
I think you're the only one, man.....

look at the all black Kobe V samples check out the tip of the shoe...they look the same....maybe not the whole shoe in general but i see similarities....

^^^ That was his point.
laugh.gif

these are ugly!!!!

cant wait for the final production tho

the one with the ankle strap doesnt look that bad

I could be wrong, but I don't think we'll see official photos until they stop with the IV's.

Yea the Kobe v will release in Jan. with a black/del sol- varsity purple colourway the first to drop.
Pretty standard I guess.
smile.gif

hey guys i just found a website selling fakes, they have multiple cw and look very disapointing , didnt want to post pics since they re fake, hopefully thefinal version ll look better...

Originally Posted by Mourf83

hey guys i just found a website selling fakes, they have multiple cw and look very disapointing , didnt want to post pics since they re fake, hopefully the final version ll look better...
Were they spongebob? Why you lookin at fake websites
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by Mourf83

hey guys i just found a website selling fakes, they have multiple cw and look very disapointing , didnt want to post pics since they re fake, hopefully the final version ll look better...
Were they spongebob? Why you lookin at fake websites
grin.gif

some dude said he already bought them on a website so i checked the link

The 4 was such a surprise, that i didn't expect the 5 to have the same impact, but what's shown above is just missing something.

Kind of hoping they're just bad fakes.

yeah just bad fakes...no flywire, crappy materials....the looks and CW is nice though...

Back
Top Bottom